• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

I got an avairy :)

2. R

Help with Set Up please..

:wave: My 2 buns live outdoor in a double 5x4x2 hutch, they have a run attached that is abou 6ft by 6 ft... see pic... They have access to the run all day from around 7a.m to 10p.m and free range for at least an hour a day in the garden. The problem is I have to lock them in thier hutch at...
  3. R

Loss of fur around Ebs eye? (Pic included)

Hey everyone, this is Ebony and im worried as she has lost some fur around one of her eyes.... could anyone tell me what this is? Thank you, Lauren xxx
  4. R

is there such thing as an unharmfull grass feed?

Hi :wave: Was just wondering if there is a grass feed that is bunny safe, my girls free range every day and love nomming on the grass...... but theres a lot of dead patches! Is there anything I can use that will not be harmfull to them to help the dead grass re grow. Thank you :)
  5. R

mummeh says all i duz wen its hot is.....(Pic Heavy)

sleep! me with my bestest friend and here iz the other bunnehs... they live the other side of the nice green stuff! lovez Rosie Posie xxxx
  6. R

where to get bales of hay near Birmingham, Walsall, Sandwell, Sutton .....

:wave: I'm just wondering where people who live near me get thier hay if they buy it in bales.... I normally go over to a huge pet store in Wolverhampton but I dont really like going there. Was wondring where else I could try.... need it by the bale though as goes so quick. Thank you :)
  7. R

Sore Hocks? Pics!

Hi guys, i posted a thread 2 days ago about me finding sore hocks on my buns, ive got a pic of one of them which looks the same on all, just wanted someone to tell me what stage this is at? Ive been reading up loads on them and im just more confused than i started out :? Thank you, here is...
  8. R

Sore Hocks

Just got Bell for cuddles and she has sore hocks :( 1 on each back foot,.... can i treat these myself or will she need a vet? She lives in an outdoor double 5x2x4 hutch with a large attached run with her best bud rosie, up until last friday i was using newspaper and sawdust/ straw as a base...
  9. R

Eb and Macey fell out! why...? :cry:

Ebony and Macey my sisters buns have been bonded and have lived together outdoors all there life about 10months... they are both females and have been spayed. I just went down to them and was fur all over thier run....but they were fine with eachother grooming and playing together. have have...
  10. R

tips for worming....

My one bun will syringe feed happily but rosie hates it! ahe just jumps around and it ends up all over her face, shes a greedy bun but wont even eat food with it on! Ive even tried hiding it in broccolli... she knows! wouldnt eat it! Any ideas how I can get the paste inside!
  11. R

Bunnies having their vaccinations tomorrow....

Is there anything i need to know? This is the first time they will be having them.. will they need any special aftercare, is there side effects i need to be aware of? Thank you :)
  12. R

Rosie and Bluebell Photos!

Piccies of my beautys! :love: Rosie Bluebell Thier home....before i painted it today Painted! Ebony and Macey missin out on the sunshine! Resting indoors after being spayed friday!
  13. R

what breed do you think my buns are?

Hello, i was told these buns were cross breeds, but i dont know what with, just wanted to know your opinions on their breeds :) macey def has lionhead in her but what with and what would you say ebony is? :love: Ebony and Macey Ebony Macey
  14. R

post spaying advice....

Hello... I have two 6month old female rabbits who I am hoping to get spayed asap. I visited my local vet today for a pre op but I didn't feel the vet was that into rabbits and I felt I knew more about them than her..... which made me feel like I dont want them done there.....so I was wondering...
Back