• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

oops just baught another rabbit

ooo so cute!
  2. R

I got an avairy :)

3. R

Help with Set Up please..

thank you :)
  4. R

Thank you, would love to see a pic if you have 1 :p xxx
  5. R

ok then thank you all, hopefully then i can make a covered roof also for when the winter snow comes! xx
  6. R

ooh ye looks great, i think avairy panels may be the best idea for me :) and prob cheapest, where did you buy yours? thank you xxx
  7. R

thank you, ye part is chicken wire i think, the buns cant chew through it but im sure a fox could! so dont think it would be secure even with a roof, unless changed all the mesh. .. ye shade would be a gud idea to as i have a fishing brolly over it at the mo! i think if i stick to building a...
  8. R

thank you :)
  9. R

bigger piccy sorry... Ye its topless, and id still like to walk into it... maybe an avairy type thing but how do you connect the panels securely, would they be ok in an avairy type thing through the night? xxx
  10. R

:wave: My 2 buns live outdoor in a double 5x4x2 hutch, they have a run attached that is abou 6ft by 6 ft... see pic... They have access to the run all day from around 7a.m to 10p.m and free range for at least an hour a day in the garden. The problem is I have to lock them in thier hutch at...
  11. R

can you rehome ruby

:wave: just read your story brilliant progress :)
  12. R

Picture of good and bad setups and different behaviours needed!

Hutch and Run Combo Im happy for you to use any other pics i have posted... good or bad. xx
  13. R

Please please say hello to me.... I'm a bit scared

Hello Twinkle :wave: you are such a beautifull bun! I'm sure you will love your new home :love:
  14. R

My buns :)

:love:
  15. R

Loss of fur around Ebs eye? (Pic included)

Thank you Tamsin, i havent noticed more grooming but will look out and no matted fur... will keep an eye on it and go vets in week if no improvement. Thank you :)xx
  16. R

could it be the moulting or is it likely to be mites? xxx
  17. R

thank you for replyoing :) she is moulting yep, nope not runny or sore.... and behaviour is normal, she lives with another bun whose eyes are fine. xxx
  18. R

anyone?? :wave:
  19. R

Hey everyone, this is Ebony and im worried as she has lost some fur around one of her eyes.... could anyone tell me what this is? Thank you, Lauren xxx
  20. R

is there such thing as an unharmfull grass feed?

Thank you, mine poo on the soil but not grass hehe will scoop it up and try mushing in dry patches xx
Back