• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Aly&Poppy<3

New shed housing (pics)

Thought I'd share my new shed now it's finally finished!
  2. Aly&Poppy<3

Kerbie 22.5.15

:(
  3. Aly&Poppy<3

Lola has been admitted :(

It's never ending :cry: It looks like she's been going into statis, but after bouncing back the other day she started flopping, digging, lying hunched and letting you touch her, which isn't Lola in any way, shape or form. Got her back to the vets yesterday and she had the meds but nothing...
  4. Aly&Poppy<3

Kerbie again, worse this time :(

He has been fine all morning, just got back in and I noticed his nose going up and down incredibly quickly. His breathing is the fastest it's ever been. His whole body is shaking and non stop looking like he's trying to get comfortable :( Vets appointment is in half an hour but going in early...
  5. Aly&Poppy<3

Kerbie is not right :(

He went to the emergency vets on Saturday evening as he was breathing rapidly, shaking and couldn't seem to get comfortable. I thought statis as he had stopped eating, he was fine in the morning/afternoon though. The meds he is on anyway are basically statis meds but I think he might have been...
  6. Aly&Poppy<3

Bit confused *runaround thread*

For Charley's new set up I just need a 1ft tube, which is £3 I think and a double door. What I'm confused about (I have emailed runaround but with it being Easter I haven't had a reply yet, so thought I'd ask here :D) is what size door I will need, can anyone help with this? :D The tube says 6...
  7. Aly&Poppy<3

WW throwback

To when Charley was 99x braver than she is now and probably happier..! Who would have thought buying her a good set up would result in going back to square one! So I'm super excited about sorting her a new set up out :D Not as hairy then either :lol: And now, with her big...
  8. Aly&Poppy<3

Leo is not well :(/ Vets again today!

Leo isn't eating properly and had a trip to the emergency vets last night after I went into his room and instead of charging me for food, he just sat there unresponsive, the emergency vet gave him metacam and metoclopramide and said his stomach felt fine. He had improved this morning but had a...
  9. Aly&Poppy<3

My HungryBun treats!

Kerbie was super excited as he has first dibs :p He's had an apple flapjack and Leo has had an Island breeze bite, the outdoors won't get something until tomorrow though, I've only recently opened the box as it was delivered to my work and I wasn't in today :D
  10. Aly&Poppy<3

Aggression with fuss..

I gave Donny a massive fuss and he even jumped on my lap which he hasn't done for ages :love: He does love attention and is such a teddy bear. However I have to stroke him away from Lola and while she is doing something as she has never liked anyone touching her and if she does accidentally get...
  11. Aly&Poppy<3

My portrait..

of Poppy :love: It was done by a really nice lady on Facebook, jakeart1, who was super quick finishing and sending it :love:
  12. Aly&Poppy<3

Where Leo lives :)

Trying to make it more interesting for him as he's a terror and makes such a racket in the night! Eating his fenugreek crunchie :)
  13. Aly&Poppy<3

Uh oh..

"Get that camera outta ma faaaace!" "Lady, you've messed with the wrong bunny.." "Now I will kill you with cuteness!" :lol:
  14. Aly&Poppy<3

Where Kerbie lives :)

He had peed on his lovely purple paw blanket.. So I had to give him the pink spotty one which he promptly binkied on :lol: Peekaboo! Having a munch :)
  15. Aly&Poppy<3

Donny is 4!

I can't believe it :love: No idea if he was born today, but it was my guesstimate! I like the number 5 too :p He had a new chew toy but Lola was the one who went straight to it, Don just wanted his hay!
  16. Aly&Poppy<3

Indoor setups

Leo - Kerbie - He now has a den underneath my desk with the cat house, blue house and blanket!
  17. Aly&Poppy<3

Ear mites.. Nooooo!

Poor Kerbie! Just one thing after another! He had an X-ray the other week which showed his front molar being the culprit - we have Zantac, metoclopramide, metacam and baytril for him. He hates us but whatever :p His tooth is a bit loose and dark around the base so ruling out infection first...
  18. Aly&Poppy<3

Charley keeping warm!

She just sinks into her hay! I think her mane looks very Abraham Lincoln :p
  19. Aly&Poppy<3

Kerbie is very comfortable in here..

:lol: That tummy :love:
Back