• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. HorseyHolly

Goodnight Missy

On the 18th April my little Mischief went to the vet for an x-ray for suspected dental issues. She had an abscess behind her eye, she could have lived the rest of her life on painkillers but it would have spread and eventually killed her. I wish I let her live instead of getting her put to sleep...
  2. HorseyHolly

Missys gone

mischiefs been put to sleep, incureable abscess :cry::cry::cry: i dont get it, why her :cry:
  3. HorseyHolly

Bulging eye - Update p16

Ringing the vets in the morning but Mischief's right eye is bulging out and weeping :( We took her to be bonded at a rescue today, shortly after leaving the woman phones and says she wants us to get her checked over by a vet before bonding. I'd noticed it was weeping a tiny bit but not bulging...
  4. HorseyHolly

My old foster rabbit

You probably don't remember him but I fostered a little bunny called Nibbler for a few days to see if he'd get along with Missy, but he really didn't so we took him back to the shelter. I'd got really attached to him but there was no way I could have kept him and M. Just seen that my friend on...
  5. HorseyHolly

Ignore.

Doesn't matter anymore :wave: Please can mods delete this.
  6. HorseyHolly

Meet my possible new bunny..

..if he gets on with my grumpy Mischief! Currently fostering him and if all goes well then I'll adopt :) I wasn't going to show you guys until I knew what the outcome is, but look how cute he is :love: He's called Nibbler, I was gong to change it but it would be a shame since he's been called...
  7. HorseyHolly

What?!

'Mischief bited yoo three times and got away with it!?' Love my wee Gremlin and his facial expressions :lol::love:
  8. HorseyHolly

Why is she so grumpy?!

Mischief has bitten me three times today so far. I think she hates me right now, to be honest :( First time I was stroking her, she suddenly spins round, grunts, and bites me hard on my hand. I realised that that was because I smell of other bunnies and animals, from working at the rescue today...
  9. HorseyHolly

A few of Gremlin

(He'd managed to find his way into my tin of oats :roll:) :)
  10. HorseyHolly

Run flooring help needed

I'd like to have my run attached to the hutch that I've just ordered. However, I can't do anything 'drastic' to the garden, such as put slabs down or dig it up to put mesh under. I need something to keep Mischief from digging out and predators digging in, as the whole garden is grass. Do you...
  11. HorseyHolly

Hutch help please

I need help finding a hutch for Mischief and a future husbun :) I need something that will last, yet is not too expensive. I already have a 6x4 run that it will be attached to. I've found a few hutches that could be good but I don't actually know how durable they would be, so would like personal...
  12. HorseyHolly

..Excel guinea pig pellets in my 2kg bag of Excel rabbit :shock: A complaint has been sent and I'm switching onto science selective when I can! It's not that Missy has a sensitive stomach but I did pay for rabbit food :lol::roll: I'm pretty sure there is 51 there, I may have counted incorrectly!
  13. HorseyHolly

Anyone want Mischief?

Anyone want her? She'll chew through anything and everything; whether that's brand new headphones, shoes, books, bags, boxes of chocolate, photo prints, foam mats or pretty much anything in sight. She'll also try and attack hamsters, and even go for you if you don't do things up to her...
  14. HorseyHolly

Mischief's Christmas

Is this all for me?! Using two presents at once :lol: Christmas dinner Do excuse the state of her flooring, will be ordering new foam mats as these ones have been ruined by mussy shoes and mucky bunnies :oops: Birthday snuggles with my monster :love: (I couldn't see where the...
  15. HorseyHolly

Do you think I've bought enough..

for Mischief and Gremlin for christmas?! :lol: Gremlin has the: Three packs of treat sticks Three Wagg dog treats Willow christmas tree Hanging carrot toy Missy has: Posh timothy hay (was only £4.99!) Two new fleeces Zebra blankie from Blackberry & Co :) Willow star Russel rabbit teddy...
  16. HorseyHolly

Trouble

I can't believe I'm writing this :cry: I can't believe he's gone :cry: He was the nicest, most gentle bunny I have ever had. He didn't deserve to go :( He would let children prod him, hamsters say hello to him, and let me pick him up for snuggles when I was down. He honestly wouldn't hurt a...
  17. HorseyHolly

Trouble has gone

:cry::cry::cry: he was booked into the vet next thursday, its too late:cry::cry::cry:
  18. HorseyHolly

Weight Loss

(I'm calling the vets tomorrow afternoon to try book an appointment. So don't worry I'm not using here instead of a proper vet examination :)) Over the past few months Trouble has been getting skinnier and skinnier. I've increased what I'm feeding him and added porridge oats but there's not...
  19. HorseyHolly

I can't find Mischief!

T: 'Don't worry- she's over there!' T:'See- right here behind my bum!' M: 'Ugh! I was having a nice dream there!' M: 'Oi Trouble! Better not of been you who told her...' (and yes, that is bunny pee on the duvet :roll:) I can't resize my pics so on smaller screens somethings are...
  20. HorseyHolly

'What do you mean..

it's not cwismas yet?!' Trouble is busy getting into the festive spirit ;) Took a few photos of the buns tonight with a santa hat on, for my christmas cards :lol: You'll have to wait till nearer christmas for more :p
Back