• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. HorseyHolly

Chat Up Line Chaos Fundraiser Closed/ UD Winners Announced!

Gremlin hamster is wondering if he could enter since I have no bunnies? He used to chat up my old hammy so he's had experience with Paws Here girls ;)
  2. HorseyHolly

River

So sorry for your loss :( Binky free River xx
  3. HorseyHolly

Goodnight Missy

On the 18th April my little Mischief went to the vet for an x-ray for suspected dental issues. She had an abscess behind her eye, she could have lived the rest of her life on painkillers but it would have spread and eventually killed her. I wish I let her live instead of getting her put to sleep...
  4. HorseyHolly

Please give a gentle welcome to

Oo I thought it was you who'd adopted her :D:love: She was one of my favourites and I remember when she first came in to Paws Here for boarding! So glad she's with you now :) Paws Here bunnies are the best bunnies ;)
  5. HorseyHolly

Missys gone

thank you. She was just going in for an xray, thought I'd be able to have my usual cuddles tonight :cry::cry:
  6. HorseyHolly

Bulging eye - Update p16

shes been PTS :cry:
  7. HorseyHolly

Missys gone

mischiefs been put to sleep, incureable abscess :cry::cry::cry: i dont get it, why her :cry:
  8. HorseyHolly

Widget woes!!! She is being treated for Glaucoma now :(

Sending loads of vibes, hoping its nothing as serious as mine could potentially be :wave:
  9. HorseyHolly

Bulging eye - Update p16

Hope Widget will get on okay too :wave: Mischief's not happy with me for taking her there :lol: Going back on wednesday for x-rays to see if it's the teeth roots, which the vet suspects it is. If being put under light anaesthetic for the x-ray, will she need to stay indoors afterwards?
  10. HorseyHolly

Bulging eye - Update p16

Aw no :( I'm hoping my vets wil be able to do something, they are very rabbit savvy so I hope so! Thank you x
  11. HorseyHolly

Bulging eye - Update p16

Thanks for letting me know, taking her in a few hours. I got some pictures of her, not very good because it was on my phone but it gives you the general idea. Have put links in case anyone is really squeamish, but it doesn't actually look very bad at all in these. The actual eye...
  12. HorseyHolly

Bulging eye - Update p16

Thanks everyone for the vibes x Oh dear :( It does look like that to me, her third eye is also showing a bit. Got her an appointment this afternoon xx
  13. HorseyHolly

Bulging eye - Update p16

Ringing the vets in the morning but Mischief's right eye is bulging out and weeping :( We took her to be bonded at a rescue today, shortly after leaving the woman phones and says she wants us to get her checked over by a vet before bonding. I'd noticed it was weeping a tiny bit but not bulging...
  14. HorseyHolly

VIP and SUPER VIP buns ar P@H!!!!!! *worse than ever!*

One of my local Pets At Homes is doing this. The Super VIP bunnies were tiny, did not look older than 8 weeks. I don't understand how they could neuter something that small when vets here had difficulty spaying my nethie who was twice the size :( The VIP bunnies had sold out.
  15. HorseyHolly

VIP and SUPER VIP buns ar P@H!!!!!! *worse than ever!*

I use the D1ck Vet, don't know the man but could ask for him next time I go :wave: (Sorry if someone has already replied, not finished the thread yet!)
  16. HorseyHolly

My old foster rabbit

I'll try to! The thing is the rescue have always been against rehoming rabbits to live outdoors, I know the rescue owner pretty well but I'm not sure if it would be a bit harsh if I told her that they've put him out :oops:
  17. HorseyHolly

My old foster rabbit

You probably don't remember him but I fostered a little bunny called Nibbler for a few days to see if he'd get along with Missy, but he really didn't so we took him back to the shelter. I'd got really attached to him but there was no way I could have kept him and M. Just seen that my friend on...
  18. HorseyHolly

Please can Mischief have vibes? He's not well. p43 He's gone :'(

Just saw this on facebook, so so sorry :cry: Mischief was clearly a well loved bunny. Sleep tight little one xxx
  19. HorseyHolly

playhouses

I had a big 7x5 two level playhouse which I could go in and sit with the buns, and also have extra housing on the top level if required, which was 5x4. That was bought about 10 years ago though so it eventually fell apart due to scottish weather :lol:
  20. HorseyHolly

Please can Mischief have vibes? He's not well. p43 He's gone :'(

:( Sending loads of vibes, hope he can be healed xxx
Back