• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Trixielover

Oscar-labrador

I never met you but your 'sister' came in crying today because you were feeling poorly and you were 11. :( We assured her you were probably just feeling under the weather but she was still worried all day. It upsets me so much to see my best friend so heartbroken, and you seemed like such a...
  2. Trixielover

Problem regarding parents and Domino! :(

I had 2 bunnies (tallulah and domino aka lula and dee) then lula passed away. I bought Dee a 6'x4' playhouse to meet RSPCA requirements as parents agreed to eventually getting him a friend. As soon as the playhouse was up, my parents said no you're not getting another rabbit. He is so much...
  3. Trixielover

How much did you spend on tear duct treatment?

As title! Including flush and medicines! :wave:
  4. Trixielover

URGENT!! weepy eye!

I picked Domino up today to put in his run, and notices he had a sort of damp bit around his right eye! :( Eye didn't know whether to class it as a 'weepy eye' so it took pics of it! :)
  5. Trixielover

I think Domino is deaf!

I'm sure of it! Whenever he's in the run, I call out, he ignores. I get so close with out him knowing that when I stroke him, he freaks out! And this is with me calling out on the way to him! :shock:
  6. Trixielover

Do you have rabbits?

As title! :wave:
  7. Trixielover

Can they eat sweetcorn? URGENT!!!

As title!!
  8. Trixielover

Should I be worried??

I went out to Dee today and found a patch of those wet poo things- cecotropes or something. Should I be worried?? :/
  9. Trixielover

conkers!

Are they safe to be in bunnies' playsheds? :wave: got some BIG spiders in there :shock: and I want to go in there without being scared! So would conkers be ok? (I think its them that keep spiders away!)
  10. Trixielover

worst rabbit advice you have ever been given

What's yours?
  11. Trixielover

I know I shouldn't be upset...U/D when I asked about it...

...But I am! :( Today, I went to the local farm shop today and there was a bunny that had been there 2 years. My mum said we could take her if she got on with Domino so we went home and got domino then went back. She got a pen and put them in, then domino kept on humping and it stressed the...
  12. Trixielover

Neutralising

is it normal vinegar with water? :wave:
  13. Trixielover

This is the bunny I want!!!!

http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutanimals/rehoming/petsearch/details/-/Pet/CARAMEL/ref/79792/rehome/ :love:
  14. Trixielover

Been told I'm allowed to get another bun!!...

For my birthday!! :D going to rescue (hopefully) but whther I get it by the 25th is another question! :roll: ;)
  15. Trixielover

Keeping playsheds warm and snuggly!!!!!!!!

How do you do it? Domino should be going in his playshed soon and I want the whole inside to be warm enough for him, not just one area! ;) So any ideas on how to do it? Any tips? ;)
  16. Trixielover

Made window covers!

Don't know if it will work, but just made 2 squares of tarpaulin 4 cm bigger than the size of the window! Got Velcro, stuck it to the corners in an 'L' shape then did the same with the other square! Did the 'L' shape Velcro on the wood! ;) :)
  17. Trixielover

Jumping up the wall

Hi, whenever I have domino in, he always tries to jump up the wall :s but he just scrabbles! It is probably nothing but one time he actually jumped AT the wall and I was so scared he was gonna hurt himself! So is this normal and do I have to block that part off? I've tried to block It off before...
  18. Trixielover

The playhouse is up! U/D *PICS* :)

Finally, came home yesterday and it was there! :D It is a bit old but is in great condition!! Was a bunny house to the previous owner but no hole in the side so no run was attached! :( Hopefully I will be able to have mine permanently attached! ;) Will I have to neutralise it if I was to get...
  19. Trixielover

Agouti owners!

Let's see 'em!! I love agoutis!!!!
  20. Trixielover

Covering mesh windows- would this work?

Having a square of tarpaulin with velcro in the sides and bottom, and the other bit of Velcro on the playhouse/hutch. Then nailing/stapling the tip to a bit if wood which is attached to the playhouse/shed! Hope I make sense!
Back