• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Trixielover

Is it true ? ( Breeding Question )

Not sure, but if you're looking for breeding advice, this is a pro-rescue forum and you're unlikely to get helpful information to help with breeding. I don't know the answer anyway, sorry! :)
  2. Trixielover

Albert's gone :'(

I'm so sorry! :( Hopefully it was quick and painless and won't affect the others! Binky free Albert.
  3. Trixielover

Peggy just fell of the back of the sofa....

Aww bless!:lol: Is she ok? She didn't hurt herself did she? :wave:
  4. Trixielover

What would you do... *update* too good to be true

How did the first night go? :D
  5. Trixielover

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Olivia (Liv) Area you live: Peterborough Why did you choose your RU name: because I loved and still love Trixie (RIP) Name of your rabbit : Domino Employment : School! :? One thing you didnt know about me: When I'm an adult I plan on getting a Lilo & Stitch quote on my lower...
  6. Trixielover

i dont know what to do? pictures included! fighting/attacking

I meant to say, about the run, that was only a temporary idea until you can maybe get a second hand or cheap run for both! :)
  7. Trixielover

i dont know what to do? pictures included! fighting/attacking

As Tamsin said! :thumb: Do you have a run, could you have the hutch and run together and the shed seperate so whoever is in the hutch gets more space than just a hutch? :) The alternate days idea sounds good! :D
  8. Trixielover

I have been sent an actual Rainbow Rabbit!

Adorable! :love: I can't believe the genorosity of some people! :D :love:
  9. Trixielover

Not more waiting! :lol: I'm already impatient for Claire's baby news! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
  10. Trixielover

Meeeee!!!!!!!!! :D
  11. Trixielover

Who are your 'favourite' RU buns?

Out of the ones I have posted, Sebastian is my favourite! :love: but I love all RU bunnies! :love:
  12. Trixielover

Oh yeah, Steph 182's millie and charlie! :D :love: :love: And Sally's Florence! :love:
  13. Trixielover

Sebastian (georgeypudding's) Mabel (mini lop1's) Estelle and Frankie (Mrs. Bunnykins) Poppy and Leo (I don't think they are bonded)(Aly&Poppy's<3)
  14. Trixielover

RSPCA chap called at my door asking for donations...and......

Awesome! Bet he was surprised about all the info! Haha! :D :lol: Well done! :D
  15. Trixielover

New bunny help

How long is he alone for in the cage/pen and at what times? :)
  16. Trixielover

I love you... dont forget that

:love: :love: :love:
  17. Trixielover

Understanding Breeders, the show world and what breeders do right *pictures*

I would be a hypocrite to have a go at you for breeding as all of my pets have come from breeders! :oops: But one issue that has always concerned me with breeders is no matter how big the set up there is like, with no homechecks, how do you know what size accomodation the buns are going to live...
  18. Trixielover

Surprise babies - Help!

Not being rude, but you need to leave them alone, she will (hopefully) know what to do and will feed them most probably at night! :)
  19. Trixielover

she looks out for hiim

Aww, what a little sweetheart! :love:
  20. Trixielover

Bunny boarding in or around Lincolnshire, near Peterborough

Sorry, don't know, have you googled it? :)
Back