• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Aggressive boy x

Why would a boy bunny become aggressive after being neutered ?? Not my bunny xx
  2. C

Over weight and aggressive ( can't think of a kinder word ! )

Collected a bunny ad for free on FB . Her price kept dropping until free 😞 she is hugely over weight and I mean huge . Her hutch was too small for a hamster ! So I need ideas on getting her weight down x she is also very lungy and grunty !!! She had bitten previous owners and had scars to prove...
  3. C

Best hay

Morning xx any popular hay recommendations for non eating bunnies ??!!! Looked at hay experts and so much choice !!!
  4. C

Little tykes cube free x

Hi guys I have a little tykes cube , no slide and bunnies have loved it !! Going to the tip as bunnies are old and don't really use it so much x petersfield xx
  5. C

Second hand hutches

Trying to find a second hand hutch for bunnies ( for shelter in avairy !) really sad at how small some are and that most come with said rabbit 😞 that's all just sad x
  6. C

Is 6 too risky to spay a girly ?

As title ?! Not my bunny but a friend has just taken on a bunny , believed to be about 6 . She would like to bond her with a male ( done ) would they bond if op too risky or should she get her spayed ? Or leave her on her own ? Really badly written !!
  7. C

Litter trays for runs

Hi I'm getting a new aviary at the weekend and need ideas for a litter tray . They currently don't have one in their run ( attached to play house ). But do a lot of poos and wees in the two corners . I'm being precious about my new aviary and don't want them weeing on the wood !!!!!! I...
  8. C

Wendy house dilemma !!

My bunnies have a Wendy house with run attached , I know we have had the most rain ever but it is damp and horrible ( bunnies safely in garage dry ) I am taking it apart this weekend to see if I can dry it . My other set up a happy hutch has survived 4 winters including all the snow . So am I...
  9. C

Bonding girls

Would it be possible to bond two spayed young girls( already bonded ) with another pair ( boy and girl ) obviously boy is done but girl isn't . She is 6.5 and won't be spayed as her sister died while being done x or is this asking for disaster !
  10. C

At what age can rabbits get pregnant ?

I never post and this is my second post in two days !! Teach me for looking but two 5 month old bunnies looking for a home, not done and together, is girl likely to be pregnant ?
  11. C

bonding near southampton area

Hi does anyone know of anywhere/one who would bond 2 bunnys in this area ? my friend lives in the new forest area and has never bonded , obviously happy to donate to a rescue or for someones time x thanks !!
  12. C

Anyone need run hutch/shelter ?

Hi I have been given a hutch which I wont be using, It is too small for bunnies. Anyway probably needs a bit of tlc , just staining, completely weather proof and solid. If anyone can make use of it before it heads of to the tip!! ( broken up ) Based in hampshire/Petersfield. please pm if...
  13. C

greenwich rabbit rescue

Hi has anyone rescued bunnies from greenwich rabbit rescue ? A friend of mine contacted them regarding a bunny, they don't neuter or do home checks apparently. Just interested.
  14. C

neuter scare today

Hi 2 of my bunnys (7months ) went to be neutered today, had a call from vet to say first bunny reacted very badly to anthestic (spelling !) and they nearly lost him .He apparently screamed while under and breathing went very irractic. They stopped the procedure and decided not to attempt his...
  15. C

Messed up big time/ Belgain hare/ preloved help please

I feel such a fool:cry: I had to rehome 2 hares a year a go , I found what I thought was a fab home for them, any way straight to the point the girl has now set up breeding and is getting rid of her bunnies. Just seen on preloved she is selling one of the hares. She wont answer my calls, what do...
  16. C

flooring in play house

Hi just wanted to check which selant is safe to use when laying lino in a play house ! Thanks
  17. C

how long is too long without pooing/weeing?

My rabbit was seen this am at vets as having treatment for another bout of snuffles. He had lost a little weight since friday so separated him to watch input/output. Eating but no sign of toileting . Been observing since 9.30 am.
  18. C

foraging friends !!

HI I just wondered if anyone would be interested in going on a foraging trip with little old me !! I live on a farm and there is probably edible stuff everywhere but as very new to me I would love an experienced forager !!! I am in hampshire !:wave:
  19. C

free run

Hi I have a 5 by 3 foot run, lift up lid, ideally suited to gunieas or small bunnies as not a high run, In Hampshire alton/winchester:wave:
  20. C

free five foot hutch !!

Hi I have a five foot hutch ( indoor as made of ply and not treated ) has a lift off wire mesh framed front. Needs sanding and a bit of TLC as few mould spores due to being left in damp garage ! In Hampshire Alton/Winchester way :wave:
Back