• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Wendy house and run size for 4?

What would minimum sizes be for a quad? Obviously bigger the better, but need to know firstly what size house to look at and then whether the new garden is big enough for a decent run. Thanks x
  2. R

Introducing grass?

I have just got a run to go in my boyfriends garden (yes, I choose my men carefully ;P). As none of mine have had access to grass for at least year, and they will have to take turns (due to having two bun groups and two g.pig groups) meaning it could be a month before they get to go out again...
  3. R

Why bunnies should have company...

So wees kan snuggles: an getz up to norties togeffer (mumma waz crosses we didnt lets her gets it out da bag):
  4. R

Kenco gives the BEST snuggles

I was just sitting there minding my own business when he shoved his head in my armpit and flopped out :love:
  5. R

Farting bunnies!

Was just sitting silently in the kitchen checking the forum and I swear one of the quad just passed wind!
  6. R

Bonding Crumpet and Kenco!!! -again! - third time lucky? Cracked it!!!

Decided to try this again today after the failed trio bonding. Figured Crumpet had been alone long enough since Woody passed on so thought I would give it a go. 5 hours in - there were some scuffles to start and Kenco pulled some of Crumpets fur out. Kenco then spent a few hours trying to get...
  7. R

floppy buns

being at home the past couple of weeks has really given me a chance to see what they all get up to during the day.... flop :roll: Kenco will flop. get up. Flop. turn around. Flop - and then lay there for ages completely comfy with his front paws up in the air. The quad all flop out over...
  8. R

Woke up to scrabbling/banging noises...

Coming from the kitchen. Jumped out of bed thinking the quad must be having a squabble... It was Daisy binkying around the litter tray lol! The other thrEe were keeping their usual vigil at the gate waiting for noms :)
  9. R

Kenco gets ready for Christmas...

Where's my presents mumma ?? I'll help the boy get his choccies out then... (He didn't get any!) I'm so proud of how cheeky he has become - far from the terrified little bundle that wouldn't move when you were in the room :love:
  10. R

Woody

RIP little man. Woody was dumped on Starlight's doorstep at the beginning of this year with another male and three females. Mostly blind, and estimated between 6-9 years old, this little man was full of life. I struggled to keep weight on him since May even though we couldn't find any...
  11. R

boy sits on floor with toffee apple...

and wonders why he gets swarmed....:lol::lol: After rescuing boy I chopped up an apple as a treat for them :)
  12. R

Could diet affect the colour of the coat?

Kenco is a harlequin - but was mostly dark brown with only one obvious lighter stripe. It may be my imagination, but I'm sure that he is getting more lighter patches :/ Just now I thought he had something on his head, but it's lighter brown fur - he did have tufts of the lighter colour but...
  13. R

Bonding Woody, Crumpet and Kenco *failed* :(

Unless I get cold feet :o
  14. R

Buns as pets in Oz

Just seen a Gumtree ad with someone saying they have to rehome their bun as they are going back home to Australlia and buns are not allowed as pets there...what? 'we can't take them with us' is one thing, but this one just had me going 'huh?
  15. R

I love my bunnies...

Had such a crappy day at work today. In fact it's been crappy since I started 5 weeks ago. I spend all day holding back the tears, but when I come home to my little flufsters, they really cheer me up, just by being them :love: Pointless thread, just wanted to share the love :oops:
  16. R

Took Kenco for his vhd....

17. R

Help Please!! - Aviary panels

18. R

Adopting from a rescue miles away?

A lot of rescues do rehome nationally, including this one : http://www.starlightsanimalboarding.co.uk/rabbitsforadoption.htm although it would depend on arranging a bunnyrun. However if you would like to adopt from here, I am the best person to contact at the moment.
Back