• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Green thumbs and foragers 'Question on page 2'

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?413619-Fresh-Apple-Sticks-For-Sale-Natural-Treats-for-Buns-amp-Piggies-in-Aid-of-Honeybunnies&highlight=Fluffers
  2. R

Wendy house and run size for 4?

I won't get away with a run that big :-( Is there a set size of square feet do you think? Double the rwaf min for 2 buns?
  3. R

Wendy house and run size for 4?

What would minimum sizes be for a quad? Obviously bigger the better, but need to know firstly what size house to look at and then whether the new garden is big enough for a decent run. Thanks x
  4. R

Bunnies and children

I have this same problem with my mum - although it's when I get I'll. to be fair I am a bit allergic to cats (but they are here now) but whenever I come down with a cold, it's because of them - I'm pretty sure it's because I work with germy children. Also, my kids are hardly ever sick, and I'm...
  5. R

Kenco Says "RU, I Have Got Remarried"....Introducing Buttercup!

Congratulations Kenco and Buttercup. Great news :)
  6. R

Rabbit Boarding London/Surrey?

http://www.facebook.com/waggytailswalks#!/waggytailswalks This is in Dagenham
  7. R

Microchipping rabbits?

Mine are not, but if they ever move outside they will be just in case they escape. It may not be likely that they will be scanned - but they might and that's good enough for me!
  8. R

To those with multiple buns (5-6+)

I have four buns in the kitchen and two in the livingroom (kitchen buns free range there full time, living room buns are in a pen currently and allowed to free range when we are home). I also have 5 guinea pigs in the living room too. I'm in the middle of building an enclosure which will mean...
  9. R

Help needed! Rescues/fosterers. Pics page 3.

I once had a foster who didn't seem to have ever had hay. I bought some camomile herbage (P@H stock it) and she loved it. It's expensive though so once she was used to it I slowly started mixing it with regular hay until she ended up just eating that.
  10. R

Rehomed: The Mad Hatter.............single , neutered boy NEW PIC p56

I'm completely smitten. I keep arguing with myself about whether I should apply or not.
  11. R

Apple needs her teeth cut again

Many years ago I had a dental bunny who I had to keep taking to get her teeth burred. If I'd known then what I know now I would have had them removed.
  12. R

Mad Hatter ...does the draw for our easter fundraiser ....out takes lol

*Prepares to fight Mrs. Bunnykins* ;) I love him more, keep your mitts off :lol: He is very nommable :love::love::love:
  13. R

Mad Hatter play time in the run

Awww! That's it. I'm coming up to Barnsley to get him :love:
  14. R

Some vibes please...Sweetpea..She's gone :(

I'm so sorry Louise. Sending you hugs xxx
  15. R

What

Definately not too old to bond - I just bonded my 6yearold female with a young male :) As for a 'quiet' rabbit, I would suggest going to a rescue. Rabbits ae full of personality - for instance I had two dwarf lops, one of which was very mellow whilst the other was always first for getting into...
  16. R

Introducing grass?

I have just got a run to go in my boyfriends garden (yes, I choose my men carefully ;P). As none of mine have had access to grass for at least year, and they will have to take turns (due to having two bun groups and two g.pig groups) meaning it could be a month before they get to go out again...
  17. R

Available Rescue: Continentall Giant REW - Scotland

Omg! If I lived nearby I'd snap him up in an instant! Those ears are amazing!
Back