• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Paper

I bring my lops (2 females) in of a night and I have newspaper down which they rip up. Any idea why they might do this??
  2. K

Sick Mini Lop

Sick Mini lop Update Unfortunately Flopsie passed away last night, the lady said she couldn't even get her mouth open to feed her it was like she had locked jaw and her system shut down. RIP Beautiful Angel, I know I didn't know you long but I was already in love with you!
  3. K

Sick Mini Lop

Thanks for the reply. She isn't eating today and not much pooping, the lady I purchased her off has her and she is feeding her by syringe. So no carrot, parsley or corn?? The other one is doing fine but she is a lot bigger (but same age apparently). She is very floppy and can't walk.
  4. K

Sick Mini Lop

I should add that Opal is fine. I have been feeding them a rabbit mix the previous owner gave me, parsley, corn, carrot, occasional apple and broccoli. They also have lots of hay.
  5. K

Sick Mini Lop

I purchased my first two bunnies 5 days a go. Two female mini lops which are 8 weeks old but one of them is half the size of the other. The smallest one (Flopsie :)) settled in really well after about a day or so her personality really came out and she has put on weight and the other bunnie...
Back