• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. BunnyLoverXx

Eatting Hay :D :D (trick that might work for rabbits that wont eat hay :D )

Hello, Well my Rabbit O'malley, who I adopted 2 yrs ago has NEVER ate hay for me, I have tried many different types and many tricks, like cutting it up and mixing it with his pellets but nothing ever worked! Soo Today I was going to make some homemade treats for him and my other rabbit, and I...
  2. BunnyLoverXx

Baby food for skinney rabbit????

Hey, I have a old rabbit that I adopted last year, he is getting a little bit skinney for my liking. Could I give him some babyfood to fatten him up, he wont eat hay and theres no point in telling me to give it to him cause i have tryed most types and he wont touch it, he gets fed burgess...
  3. BunnyLoverXx

Is this Safe to make for your rabbit!

4. BunnyLoverXx

Baby BUNNY Weight!!!

Hello, I have a 9 week old half lop rabbit and I would just like to know how heavy he should be at this time, and how much weight he should be gaining. I have been weighing him but this week he is 2lbs 7ounces when last week he was 2.5lbs is it normal for them to lose a bit of weight before...
  5. BunnyLoverXx

Eye problem and weight!!

Hello, I have a 7 week old baby rabbit and last week I weighed him and he was exactly 2lbs , today I weighed him ( 1 week later) he weighs 2lbs 3 and half ounces , is 3 and a half ounces a good weight gain in a week! Also I have noticed that just by his eye it has gone a bit flakey, and there...
  6. BunnyLoverXx

sexing baby bunny

Hi all, I have been told that my 7 week old bun was a boy, but I just want to make sure, I know that it is very hard to tell but does anyone know of a website to give me a rough idea :) Thanks :D
  7. BunnyLoverXx

what to feed rabbit ???

Hi so I adopted my rabbit last year from a shelter and he was fully grown when I got him. I feed him just pellets for adult rabbits but I dont know if he is old or not and I no that theres no way really of telling how old they are so I was wondering weither he should be on a mature food or just...
  8. BunnyLoverXx

Baby Bunny Bonding????

Hi Everyone, So I might be adopting this baby rabbit today.He is very cute and small and he is 6 weeks old, and dont worry I no he wont stay like this for long. But the main concern is that I would love to bond him with my adult nuetured rabbit. Now should I wait until the lill chap gets bigger...
  9. BunnyLoverXx

Mice!!!!

Hi my rabbit lives in my shed, he has free range of the full shed (so he doesnt have a hutch or a cage) but I found out about 4 days ago that there has been mice coming in and out of the shed. I dont want to use mice traps because 1 i dont like killing them, 2 I am a wimp and terrified to go...
  10. BunnyLoverXx

How to add fibre to a rabbits diet if it doesnt eat hay!!!

Hello, I have a rabbit, I dont no how old he is because he is from a shelter but I do know that he was an adult when I got him and I have had him for 9 months now. The problem is he doesnt eat hay, and I have tryed loads of ways to try get him to eat hay, like soak it up and mash it in his food...
  11. BunnyLoverXx

Romaine Lettuce and veg!!

Hi, I would like to know is romaine lettuce good for rabbits? Should it be fed everyday? and if so how much? I current give my rabbit romaine lettuce everyday, is that ok? I also give a wide range of other veg aswell. It would really really help if someone could give me a list of all...
Back