• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. mistys_mum

mistys litter

well on christmas eve i went upstairs and found a surprise litter of 7 kits in the dog cage thumper has been neutered so the culprit is jack he's got misty while i've been getting clean towels , we had 11 kits altogether with rosies 4 , we now have 9 two have gone to the bridge i've phoned the...
  2. mistys_mum

rosie and her babies

rosie gathering her fur ickle babies 2 days old :love:
  3. mistys_mum

rosie new mummy

rosie the bun i got in the summer was in the cage on her own , the couple who i got her off told me she was done , i put the bun who i rescued off the estate in with her and they bonded straight away little did i know the ex neighbours lied to me and she was infact preggers and gave birth...
  4. mistys_mum

Litter training ......

is going really well , i only been training them a week and we have gone down to two wet towels per change which is good , i changed the litters tonight and there was loads of wet litter in there so i'm a proud mummeh , was watching emmerdale upstairs waiting for their towels and blankets to dry...
  5. mistys_mum

rosie, jack , misty, thumper and honey xxxx

Uploaded with ImageShack.us rosie bun xxxx Uploaded with ImageShack.us my new lil man xxxxxx :love: Uploaded with ImageShack.us misty , thumper and honey :D Uploaded with ImageShack.us jack again not very photogenic Uploaded with ImageShack.us me and jack xxxxxxxxx Uploaded...
  6. mistys_mum

my bunny update

1. litter training This is going well since introducing trays and changing them onto blankets and towels , i went up to change them as i do once a day and they have been weeing in there and not as many poops on the towels 2. i give them half a handful of wagg pellets per bun twice a day is...
  7. mistys_mum

beaphar hay

A new discount shop has opened near me and i got 3kg of beaphar hay today for 3.99 is that good or bad ?
  8. mistys_mum

our buns

what are your thoughts on wagg optimum pellets , i've put our buns back on them today i havent got an egg cup so i put half a handful in each bowl 3 in the big dog cage and 2 buns in the indoor hutch they have free range about 10 hrs a day , i get the big bags of beaphar hay and that goes in...
  9. mistys_mum

bunny 60 min makeover

revamped thumper,honey and mistys cage took out the sawdust and straw in goes the litter tray and blankies x rosie and jacks pad x they have free time out of their cages so get a lot of exercise x
  10. mistys_mum

new pics of our buns

rescued from the estate jack xxxx misty bun xxx honey bunny xxxx need to add rosie and thumper but will do that later xxxx
  11. mistys_mum

lining

what do you guys use, ? the trio are in a huge dog cage and have sawdust on the bottom then straw and then their hay in the corner , rosie and jack are in a indoor rabbit cage and have the same lining but they kick most of it out and the bunny room is looking like a stable with the straw...
  12. mistys_mum

jack our surprise addition

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Last week i was in the living room about tea time and saw this black rabbit running about in my back garden he had been on the loose in the estate for about two weeks but no one had been able to catch him and with a busy bus way at the back and a lot of stray cats...
  13. mistys_mum

poignant pic

i belong to friends of birkenhead council kennels and it really hit home to me its so sad that most animals dont get a shot at a new life and are pts instead :cry:
  14. mistys_mum

friday night babysitting

babysat my neices on friday and took dusk and thumper with me in the huge cat carrier they had unlimited hay, water and a small bowl of muesli and their blankets , esra and talya loved the buns and they stayed over with me (the buns ) esra , talya ,dusk and her daddy thumper:love: Uploaded...
  15. mistys_mum

misty's op is now brought forward

With the kits passing away i rang the vets today and instead of 3 weeks time she is now booked in for the tenth , the other kits are 7 weeks old and 3 went to their new homes today :wave:
  16. mistys_mum

r.i.p mistys kits

Came back from my sisters today with dusk and thumper , went upstairs to put them back in their hutches 4 of the 5 babies that were left have passed away they were only a few days old there is one baby left i dont know whether she is going to make it i am so glad that misty is going in to be...
  17. mistys_mum

good luck vibes for dusk please

Dusk is off to the vets in the morning for her follow up appt for her eye, she has been responding to the tiacil drops for her ulcer in her eye so hopefully bruce can save it she's only 6 weeks bless her i will update as soon as i get back in the am xxxxxxxxxxxx:wave:
  18. mistys_mum

new updated pics of misty and the kits 6 weeks old

here are some pics of misty and the babies also a couple of thumper xxxxxxxxxxxxx:love: my gorgeous doe xxxxx:love: this bub is soooo cute xxxxx misty , my poorly girl dusk and one of the greys :D :love::love::love: Narky bum thumper :lol:
  19. mistys_mum

new pics

mistys 5 remaining kits 14 days old misty with her carrot beanie boo :love:
  20. mistys_mum

mistys kit

the runt of the litter the lil white one was always a lot smaller than the other 5 as they are massive took the lil one to the emergency vets this morning and he was put to sleep bruce said the kit was a peanut and wouldnt have lasted past two weeks anyway so i have now got 5 healthy kits but...
Back