• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. mistys_mum

New arrivals/ Serious vibes needed please p75/ UD p171

:evil: @doras claws so glad poppet and dora are safe with you now gorgeous buns hugo xxxxxxxxxxxx
  2. mistys_mum

A couple of our cats

:love: the pic of sophie but i'm a sucker for torties :D
  3. mistys_mum

Kushi has a prolapsed rectum..UD she's gone

So so sorry for your loss binky free at the bridge kushi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:cry:
  4. mistys_mum

Bobby aka Pip

So sorry for your loss binky free at the bridge bobby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:cry:
  5. mistys_mum

Ignore

:thumb:
  6. mistys_mum

need vibes for chesney (piggy)-*happy and stable*

sending vibes for chesney glad he's improving xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love:
  7. mistys_mum

I Love Him

jane your hair is amazing love the curtains too xxxxxxxxxxx:love::love::love:
  8. mistys_mum

rosie and her babies

more piccies xxxxx getting big about to demolish the hay :lol: mum having a minute they are demolishing pellets , hay and veg xxxxxxx getting really big and they are only 4 weeks :shock:
  9. mistys_mum

Can anybody help please ?

Tracey i am only round the corner from you if you need a hand with your rabbits i can nip round and help you bathe them , xxxxxxxxxxx
  10. mistys_mum

rosie and her babies

here we go ....... Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us getting really big now eating hay , pellets and drinking water i let rosie and babies out put jack on the landing and the babies were drinking out of his bowl :love:
  11. mistys_mum

mistys litter

Uploaded with ImageShack.us the kits 10 days old Uploaded with ImageShack.us again Uploaded with ImageShack.us mistys lil fighter Uploaded with ImageShack.us mr mohican Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us all doing well and a good size for ten days old...
  12. mistys_mum

What do you do with your rabbits when you go on holiday?

:shock: thats dedication x
  13. mistys_mum

mistys litter

Thanks jo for being there last night i was up and down the stairs all night :cry:
  14. mistys_mum

mistys litter

yep i am feeding her the pellets unlimited and hay , the 4 remaining kits are all rounded and have been fed we lost another one during the night , rosies kits are 2 weeks old now and binkying round their cage thanks all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  15. mistys_mum

mistys litter

well on christmas eve i went upstairs and found a surprise litter of 7 kits in the dog cage thumper has been neutered so the culprit is jack he's got misty while i've been getting clean towels , we had 11 kits altogether with rosies 4 , we now have 9 two have gone to the bridge i've phoned the...
  16. mistys_mum

Meet my two new additions*UPDATE* they are apparently girls

gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love:
  17. mistys_mum

Christmas- It's all got too much!!

awwww gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:love::love::love::love::love::love:
  18. mistys_mum

Just saw this on facebook...

i think you hit the nail on the head with your comment :thumb:
  19. mistys_mum

What do you feed your rabbits ???

burgess excel and i've bought them something johnsons today its a pellet and full of fibre i fed them before and it was gone before i'd left their room :lol:
  20. mistys_mum

Nail cutting - urgent help! U/D P11 he is ok

This happened to me a few weeks ago with thumper i picked him up ran to the bathroom and applied pressure with water and a towel and it stopped bleeding he was no worse after he went straight back to his litter tray and carried on eating x
Back