• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. shadow05

Is it okay (elderly bunny living outside)

Sorry i sort of forgot about this thread being here. Just a quick update basically shes getting a rescue bunny a girly from an rspca sancutary going to be picking here up next week. Ive had a chat with her told her whats been said on here. Weve come to decision so far that for now ill keep a...
  2. shadow05

Also if i sound ignorant or anything on here. I dont mean too at all. Its just that we all have our own way of keeping our bunnies and our opions. Plus i really dont explain very well sometimes and i know that without meaning to people can get wrong impression on something ive said when its not...
  3. shadow05

Oh hes been outside before a good few times unfortunately given my area i dont trust him being outside on his own or hed spend more time out there. But when the weathers nice and i have a day off ill take him outside for half an hour or so. Unfortunately when weathers out bees and wasps are...
  4. shadow05

Yea the owls have like their own avaries at bottom of garden. He would be well away from them in regards to homes. Shes shown me the garden and it quite big. She is well aware that bunnies and owls shud never mix at all under any circumstance. She knows that if she has the owls out then his...
  5. shadow05

I know what u mean but she is very hands on with her pets. Hes probably gonna get sick of her constantly being there lol hes one of those bunnies that just basically likes to do his own thing. He lets u know when he wants attention lol hes always been same. He doesnt like being picked up at all...
  6. shadow05

Oh right sorry i get you i was thinking more like with humidity and substrate but now that i think about it shudnt be much differrnt. I panic sometimes over little things sorry lol. She more than likely will but hed be on his own for a little while. While settling in, to many things for him at...
  7. shadow05

What do u mean by re feet?
  8. shadow05

No ive always had just the one lol
  9. shadow05

No im not sure but as things stand right now its not fair on him and as hard as it is for me to let him go i cant just think about myself. Its whats best for him, even thought it will break my heart. Ive had him since he was 8 week old i know all his little and weird quirks. I never thought in...
  10. shadow05

Also i am sorry to admin if this post is in wrong place wasnt entirely sure where to put it
  11. shadow05

Hi guys its been a while hasnt it. Anyways just to refresh you guys basically my bunny boy is called scooter some of you may remeber some of you might not but anyways. Scooter is a 8 year oldish dwarf lop fairly fit for his age. I have recently been given the chance by some one i know who...
  12. shadow05

Flooring dilema sore hocks

The wee in the joints wud be a pain but id be able to manage it. Id have to be careful when selecting the rubber matting as well because even though ud think he wudnt be able to have ago i know he wud if there was a slightly raised bit that he cud get his teeth on he wud have a pretty good go...
  13. shadow05

That might work is it easy to clean and where cud i get it from. Cant believe i didnt think of that
  14. shadow05

Hiya guys been a long time, my poor boys feet are bad again. They did get better for a short time with some changes made to his living arrangements but for some reason its got bad again. Anyways ive finally been given permission to set him up in a pen in his own room by my mom. The problem im...
  15. shadow05

Lump Under Mouth

Ive decided that ill give him a chance with strong anti-biotics if they will let me try for him. But if they suggest surgery ive decided that i wont put him through it because of the after care and the fact that it may come back. I also cant afford it finicial as much as id like to try for...
  16. shadow05

Lump Under Mouth

Thank you i needed to see that :( i hope his chances are good hes still eating and drinking he does feel warmer than usual though :( Poor lad i hope he doesnt have to be put to sleep would suck its my bday tomorrow as well.
  17. shadow05

Lump Under Mouth

Thanks you Jack`s Jane. Do u know what the procedure is for a root tooth abscess just so i know what to expect.
  18. shadow05

Lump Under Mouth

That sounds expensive :( i suppose i cant complain poor little man its first time hes had anything wrong with him since he got into a fight when he was younger.
  19. shadow05

Lump Under Mouth

Right ive just managed to get a proper look under therewith his cooperation in return for a banna chip treat. i can see some yellow discharge thats dried on his fur under his chin. his paws are clean so is rest of his face.
  20. shadow05

Lump Under Mouth

Hiya everybody, I know its been a while not had no health problems with scooter until today when i noticed there wasn't something quite right with his mouth. So i had a looked checked his 2 front teeth like i was taught they looked okay so i started feeling around his face noticed he had what...
Back