• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Liz47

Breeding help

I'm sorry you're loosing rabbits. Vaccination status would have been my first question too following multiple losses Rabbits go downhill very fast when poorly, is your vets open on a Saturday (quite a few are now), or if you call their number they will have out of hours protocols in place, just...
  2. Liz47

What litter/bedding is everyone using nowadays for litter trays?

We have the same problem with back 2 nature, we tend to use megazorb
  3. Liz47

Bonding 24/7

I've bonded quite a few pairs and try to do 24/7. In one case one rabbit was particularly nervous and he wouldn't eat or relax at the start so I did separate them (in neighbouring dog crates) overnight and for him to have breaks until he settled enough to do 24/7. To try and make things easier...
  4. Liz47

Mia 2010 - 23.1.2024

I'm so sorry xx
  5. Liz47

Rabbit dentistry - burr or rasp?

Burr, although I never really thought or knew about the difference! Gordon, my second rabbit, also had an injury from the tool slipping and it did cause a serious bleed but thankfully it was able to be stopped and treated
  6. Liz47

Candle Ceremony 31~December~2023

Jack 01/06/2006 - 17/05/2023 My best boy, a peaceful passing for which I will forever be grateful but I'd have never been ready to say goodbye. We will miss you every day 💗
  7. Liz47

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

I thought I saw it mentioned somewhere but I can't find it, when I upload pics they turn sideways, is there a way to stop that?
  8. Liz47

Metacam Dispensing Rule Change in the UK

Hello and welcome to the forum :) I work in a vets and whilst I'm currently on maternity leave I go in for keeping in touch days and learned about the updated dispensing guidelines, as you say it's all POM-V medications and the regulations state the vet must have physically examined the animal...
  9. Liz47

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

Lovely photos and stories everyone 🥰 We have Jake who is 9 now, adopted from pets at home in 2014 after my partner saw him and the staff were saying he was aggressive and must be housed alone as he'd attacked another rabbit so was returned (2 unneutered males ..) From day one he was lovely...
  10. Liz47

Atticus 2/3/17-29/10/23

I'm so sorry, thinking of you all x
  11. Liz47

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

I'm so sorry it was Jenna's time, I'm thinking of you. She was a wonderful dog who after a life filled with love is at peace xx
  12. Liz47

Jake and Fern

Thank you. It's lovely that they are around so much, we really like it if they come in the kitchen or front room! Jake even joined me in the bathroom for babies bath time last night :love: The front room isn't bunny proofed though so they're not often in, only sometimes come through if we are...
  13. Liz47

Jake and Fern

Just some recent pictures :) Sent from my moto g62 5G using Tapatalk
  14. Liz47

Forum is really slow

Fingers crossed! So strange it only seemed to affect us few!
  15. Liz47

Forum is really slow

Yeah it just wouldn't load anything! It's not been great until the past couple of days it seems back to normal hopefully, it's been very strange
  16. Liz47

Aoife- 17th September 2023

Oh I'm so sorry, thinking of you, run free Aoife xx
  17. Liz47

Forum is really slow

I've not been able to get at all since I last posted until now, it's obviously better but not 100%! How about you?
  18. Liz47

Forum is really slow

Yes I've been having issues for a few days, very slow and always getting the page that the site took too long to respond!
  19. Liz47

Lambchops behavior

Does he have plenty of space (see the rwaf for minimum recommended, I'm not sure what it is these days!), and plenty of enrichment? Including somewhere to dig, hide, chew? I can't remember is he also bonded now so has a friend? I had a rabbit who I'd hand reared after she was left at the vet...
  20. Liz47

Moths in hay?

I moved the hay outside and since then no more moths! The traps that attract clothes moths haven't caught any. So they must have been from the hay. I'll get a new batch, maybe I'll try somewhere else in case it's a problem with that batch
Back