• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

wet patch after Peaches went to bed!

yes she was digging me the first night i had her out and also did it again last night but nipped me at the same time! forgot how sharp rabbit teeth are lol. I thought it was pee, it stained my sofa and was a nightmare to get it out lol. x
  2. S

introducing mabel

She is beautiful! what breed is she?
  3. S

winter treats?

4. S

winter treats?

5. S

winter treats?

6. S

winter treats?

7. S

winter treats?

8. S

winter treats?

9. S

winter treats?

What does your bun LOVE to eat on these cold winter nights? I haven't found out what Peaches favourite food is yet as we have only had her since saturday, so just wondering what I can give her to eat freely, and what should only be given as a treat a couple of times a week. Also, are there any...
  10. S

wet patch after Peaches went to bed!

We had snuggles last night for an our or so, and after i'd put her back into the hutch, i noticed a wet patch on my trousers that I assume was her, but it was a creamy colour...Can anyone tell me if this is just what rabbit pee is like? Haven't had buns for a few years now so can't remember...
  11. S

Peaches first pictures

Peaches said her and Grimlock could be twins!! x
  12. S

Peaches first pictures

Well, she felt a little bit sorry for Wagner because the judges wanted him there in the first place, and now he was being headhunted! I think she loves Matt though lol, same as her mummy! good taste lol. x
  13. S

Peaches first pictures

Thankyou very much! xx
  14. S

About to adopt a hissing rabbit!

We had cuddles for nearly an hour last night, i'm really surprised at how affectionate she is! i was getting nudges when i stopped stroking her and she was doing lots of chin rubs again. She started to dig at my leg though as if she was burrowing, and she nipped me when she was doing this...
  15. S

Peaches first pictures

I would just like to introduce Peaches to you all! so impressed with my new addition, previous owners said she was pretty much a lost cause as they couldn't handle her, yet she sat on my knee and had cuddles throughout the whole of X factor!!
  16. S

Peaches Is Home!! :)

I will take piccies tomorrow and post them! it says on her vet card that shes a mini lop? i think shes a bit chubby to be honest, and she isn't speyed so thats the next thing on my list, it seems to be if i move my hands too fast in the cage she sort of grunts/growls and flinches but fingers...
  17. S

Peaches Is Home!! :)

Hi everyone, new to the forum :) Have just adopted a mini lop (who isnt so mini!) she's 7 months old and her name is Peaches. I was told by the previous owners that she was very nervous when being picked up, and when i initially went to see her she hissed at me when i put my hand in the hutch...
  18. S

Right, I am getting her today so I think I will go along the same lines as Schuette, she will be in a cage for the time being, but obviously she will have outdoor time where I think I will just open the door and let her explore the place herself without pushing her and let het get used to me, if...
  19. S

ok, i will give them a ring but I think it will depend on her weight to be honest, i know it did with my dog, as she's overweight it might be wort putting her on a little diet for a couple of weeks first lol. i will let you know how she gets on and post pics when she is home :)
  20. S

Thanks :) I dont want to bring her here and then tink that i'm going to do terrible things to her so would like to get some sort of bonding started as soon as i get her home. shall i leave her to settle for a few days before trying to pick her up as apparently she can be very nervous and tis...
Back