• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Beau Belle

Grieving for his sister

I’m so sorry xx Gentle (((nose rubs))) for your little boy xx
  2. Beau Belle

GI stasis recovery / worm infestation - very lethargic

Oh poor Rowan <3 I have no experience of bunnies with worms, but I’m sure one of the more experienced bunny owners will come along soon. Gentle nose rubs for your little bun xx
  3. Beau Belle

Fizzgig

So beautiful <3 I’m so sorry for your loss xx
  4. Beau Belle

Need help with ingredients please...

Thank you all x I’m going to email them to ask - I’ve been on their website too but can’t really find anything that explains what it all means x
  5. Beau Belle

It’s Nature’s Touch, or as we refer to it, “sprinkles”. It’s not pellets but not hay either. It’s more like dry forage.
  6. Beau Belle

Fur ball?

Hi Lyds, When you say fur ball, do you mean poops strung together with fur? I don’t think I’ve ever seen mine pass a fur ball, but we do see poops strung together with fur when they are moulting. I would try to alleviate this with more wet veg or herbs, and regular brushing to avoid them...
  7. Beau Belle

Thank you xx
  8. Beau Belle

Thank you xx
  9. Beau Belle

Hello, My little Pepper has had a lot of issues with leaking and she had a bladder flush just before Christmas as I saw sludge. She seems uncomfortable again today, and I have booked a Vet appointment for Monday. In the meantime, I’m looking into calcium-content of what she’s eating. She loves...
  10. Beau Belle

Blood in Urine? *Potentially upsetting*

Thank you for sharing xx Sepsis did enter my mind xx
  11. Beau Belle

Thank you all xx I think I will contact them to ask xx
  12. Beau Belle

Hello, Our beautiful Teddy had to be PTS today and I’m trying to make sense of it all. I’m thinking that someone may have some answers as the situation was brand new for me... Teddy was a rescue so I don’t know his exact age - we recently celebrated his “5th” birthday but that’s is a...
  13. Beau Belle

PTS advice - What would you do?

So sorry for your loss xx
  14. Beau Belle

Teddy - Our Beautiful Baby Boy

I’ve been howling. I don’t know what to do. It’s like the whole world has stopped making sense anyway and then this happened... I don’t understand what is happening. I don’t know how to stop it. I picked him up to check him and maybe I hurt him more, and the car journey to the Vets... I can’t...
  15. Beau Belle

Teddy - Our Beautiful Baby Boy

Dear Teddy I can’t believe that I’m writing this. I can’t believe that I will never stroke your head or brush your furry bum ever again. I don’t know what happened. It was so quick. I’m in shock, I think. I don’t know what to do with myself, so I will tell you the story of You. Daddy saw an...
  16. Beau Belle

I have just lost bunny, I think it may have been because of his food.

I’m so sorry for your loss xx
  17. Beau Belle

Nail cutting

My partner and I trim nails as a duo :D We wrap bunny into a towel burrito and he holds them whilst I cut. Some bunnies don’t mind, others strongly disagree with the faff :D I once cut into the quick by accident and I almost vomited when I saw all the blood :/
  18. Beau Belle

Bunny bum baths

Poor little bun xx I’ve been using Hibiscrub & water solution to clean my bunny’s bum area when she was dribbling and also after her recent bladder flush. I use cotton wool to gently dab/wipe and then dry cotton wool balls to gently dry. I hope Bailey feels better soon xx
  19. Beau Belle

Female confused nest building behaviour

Your bun isn’t badly behaved, she's just being hormonal. Most likely this’ll stop once she’s been spayed. I think of this as ‘teenage behaviour’ - if she was human, she’d probably slam doors and swear at you :D
  20. Beau Belle

Toasty's making light wheezing/snorting sounds

So sorry xx
Back