• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Characters

It still amazes me what amazing, individual , funny, cheeky, quiet, rascally, thoroughly nice and different characters our rabbits all have. Anyone that thinks they are "just a rabbit" is missing out. Here is our Perry who is a bit of a cad, looks like something out of Harrod's cuddly toy...
  2. M

For Sky-0 and the birthday rabbits.

Happy birthday to the lovely Wish and Flame:thumb: Hope they are both continuing to do well ,Wish is a tribute to your love,care and attention. I've just been to see your brother's Hazel and Fizz's resting place and they send Binky wishes to you both too.xxxxx:love::love:
  3. M

Hazel and Fizz

Remembering Hazel and Fizz as we believe you would have both been two years old somewhere around today's date. Hazel you were the perfect rabbit in our eyes. Friendly, brave, gentle,curious, the golden boy. You were taken from us far too soon, you will always be remembered with love. Fizz, we...
  4. M

Wilbur and Hollyhocks

The happy couple, I posted last week about Hollyhocks getting hormonal and chasing Wilbur, she has settled down now and all is peacefull in the burrow.
  5. M

The quad

Here are Willow, Pipin, Bunty and Bramley. Pipin and Bramley are brothers and do everything together almost like Siamese twins. Willow the girl on the far left is a real pickle, she's into everything and has no fear.Bunty is a good girl but gets led astray by Willow. They are all such lovely...
  6. M

Hormonal unspayed female

We took Hollyhocks to be spayed in January but her heart stopped under the anasthetic before she was operated on. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?327714-Vibes-please-good-news-update-52 She is bonded with a neutered male and a spayed female. Today she has been chasing Wilbur...
  7. M

Our Dandy

Yesterday we lost one of the best friends we ever had.* We first saw little Dandelion ( he was called Marko then) at the RSPCA centre in Martlesham, in late 2010.* He looked a funny little bun with long hair and a rather bedraggled appearance, with bits of hay stuck to his face.* His badly...
  8. M

Dandy (Dandelion)

We lost our dear boy Dandy yesterday afternoon, we think he was an old boy can't be sure of his age. Binky to your heart's content little man. It was a pleasure to have had you with us.
  9. M

Wilbur

The cheeky Wilbur
  10. M

Rabbit fun

Sweet Pea had such great fun with this egg box I hope the link works for the video Tap the photo
  11. M

Vibes please/good news update 52

Please can we have some get well vibes for Hollyhocks? She went to be spayed this morning and her heart stopped while under the anaesthetic before they even started the operation. She was put on oxygen for at least 30 minutes and they thought they had lost . She is slowly getting better but the...
  12. M

Remembering Hazel 30th October 2010

Dear Hazel It's been a year since you left us and we miss and remember you everyday. Loving, funny, friendly and brave. You were the perfect 'golden boy' taken from us too soon. Hazel the Fearless, we love you :love:
  13. M

In memory of Womble

14. M

Awful weekend

15. M

Womble

16. M

I had to dig a grave (warning photo of dead rabbit)

Yesterday morning I found this little baby rabbit dead just outside our gates. No sign of any illness or injury so think maybe another animal just caught her and left her body.We have loads of wild rabbits around here. I carefully lifted her body with a trowel and placed her in some long grass...
  17. M

Rabbit heap

Not sure what to call this trio, a rabbit heap, rabbit pile or rabbit snuggle? Perry, Lily and Thistle.:love:
  18. M

Womble the trio

Managed to get some photos of the three of them together today. Womble actually let Bluebelle groom him Just chilling
  19. M

Womble's new best friend

Womble and Dandy are now best friends. Think they understand each other , both being real fluffballs.
  20. M

Happy dog

I woke up far too early this morning for a Saturday but made an early start and have just taken Poppit spaniel for a walk around the fields behind us. I would say she is smiling in this photo?
Back