• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Bloor Bunnies....MASS neuter/spey

Well out of nine rabbits i now have just two Does to be neutered now.. I had two done in December 2010.. Two in january, three this month (feb) and my last two first week in march.... Its gone well so far.. Although ive slowly had to bring them indoors and have them seperate.. My Utility room is...
  2. B

Rabbits mass neuter n spey..

My nine rabbits are keeping me very busy... So far the daddy Mr C and his wife Maisie were neutered and speyed and now there children are going through the same program.. There are seven kits.. four age 5 months and three at 4 months.... On friday the oldest buck was neutered and the biggest...
  3. B

maisie Sparkle...spey

Maisie Sparkle my top Doe has been in for her spey.. She is now napping on a towel by the heater.... But Mr C is sulky because shes not sitting with him... He is surrounded by his children but its not quite the same for him.... Check up tomorrow, looking forward to getting the group back...
  4. B

Rose Apples vet trip

Noticed one of my 14 week kits had started to looseweight fast.. All the kits at 8 weeks had passed a health check so this seemed strange.. All the others are as fit as fleas!!.. Anyway after watching closely for a few days to make sure there was no bunny bashing going on within the group i gave...
  5. B

Time to spay....

Been to my vet with my mummy Bun.. Her young are 9 weeks and weaned.. So it was her pre opp, which showed shes fine and will be having her spay next tuesday. I THEN HAVE 7 MORE RABBITS TO DO!! ... They are all bonded together so its a slow process as well as an expensive one.. But well worth it...
  6. B

kits

some sweet kit pics from my albums...
  7. B

Kits

Mr C and Maisies Kits.. They are now 10 weeks old and independent.... I hope your enjoying these photos xx
  8. B

Rabbit family

More rabbit family pics.... Maisie Mr C and Maisies kits... Kits
  9. B

Mr C and Penny..

Mr Cloggs and Penny the Jack russel, best of mates....
  10. B

Happy tuesday..

Hello everybody.. I can now relax awhile after my busy morning.. My rabbit family are happy and binking around the run.. Yesterday with all the heavy rain that lasted all day they stayed cuddled up in the hutch with loo rolls stuffed with hay and sprouts to keep them busy!... Thank goodness for...
  11. B

My rabbit family

12. B

when to seperate the boys?

Sorry if this the wrong sec for question.. Im new! I have four kits..One is a buck, when do i seperate him from the does and mum?
  13. B

Hello,

:wave: Im new to this, just saying Hi..
Back