• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunslave

Tilly 2008- March 2019

Tilly refused breakfast Monday morning and was clearly in a lot of discomfort so taken to the vets. After x-rays and an ultrasound a massive tumour was found which was confirmed cancerous. I went last evening for a final cuddle to my constant companion for over 10 years. Go binky across the...
  2. bunslave

Munchkin Oct 2010- Oct 2018

Yesterday I had to say goodbye to my loving sweet boy Munchkin. After battling illness for so long it was time and he was so tired. His bunwives and I were lucky to have known and loved him and he leaves a big nethie shaped hole in our hearts that will never be filled. Until we meet again my...
  3. bunslave

Decline of rabbits R4 today

BBC radio 4 will be discussing the above at 3.30pm today if you want to listen.
  4. bunslave

Rabbits and tablets

Two of my buns have been prescribed marbocyl tablets. Any tips please? Currently crushing with spoons and mixing with apple juice for the syringe. There is a reason for using tabs at the moment :) Can mods move please x
  5. bunslave

This week's vet visit ...

1. Notice bunny isn't right.. 11pm.. although perfectly normal an hour previous. 2. Consider vet trip although said rabbit has hoodwinked slave before like this at considerable cost and embarrassment. 3.Check tum and droppings then offer treat which is taken and another requested. :roll: 4...
  6. bunslave

Bonding is Boring!!.......

....Says Belle :D Belle on the right, spinster of this parish and her betrothed Alfie who before yesterday had never seen another rabbit before :shock: He was a bit overwhelmed with the change in home, routine and slave hence we are taking it slow for a couple of days.
  7. bunslave

Off to vets with Holly pig

:( she can't walk. I know sudden onset of back end paralysis can be treated well in piggies so hope it's something straightforward.
  8. bunslave

The Supervet

For anyone who missed it 1st time around, Noel Fitzpatrick is operating on Rufus the rabbit tonight. More 4 at 9pm :wave:
  9. bunslave

Not updated for a long while....

So lots of change over the past year and my sig is very out of date :oops: I lost my little Rosie pig last June and beloved Cheeky bun in October. :cry: Early July I took on 2 ex pah buns whom the owners had had less than a month and didn't want. Jasmine and Belle Adopted from Rspca...
  10. bunslave

She's gone

My poorly girl Cheeky died in my arms. Totally devastated
  11. bunslave

Advice on cleaning CC off fur

Cheeky is pretty poorly at the moment :( She's on 5 different meds and having to be syringe fed critical care. Trouble is she does spit some out and as she's a lion lop it's in her fur under her chin. I am trying to wipe it off with warm water and comb out where I can but it's obviously a very...
  12. bunslave

Any tips for giving panacur liquid

Tilly's recent EC test results means I have to dose her and her partners for the next 28 days. I thought the liquid would be easier to administer but it's like milk of magnesia and all 3 of them run as soon as I open the bottle :roll: Has anyone disguised it succesfully on or in something?
  13. bunslave

Cheeky -no improvement Change of meds

Further to this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?385554-Advice-needed-please-post-7 We've been back to see Aiden at Ashleigh vets this morning for 10 day follow up. Unfortunately the ceporex doesn't seem to be touching the infection and her mobility and head tilt are...
  14. bunslave

Advice needed please post 7

Just setting off to the vets now. Cheeky bun has been receiving meds for an ear infection. She's now losing her balance and I've just felt a lump under her ear whilst giving her her meds :-( Any advice? She's on baytril in the ear and metacam.
  15. bunslave

Happy hour 7-8 pm Rabbit treats/toys

Just got this on my twitter feed if anyone is planning on buying bun stuff tonight. Free delivery too :wave: http://www.findanipals.co.uk/happy-hour.php
  16. bunslave

inner ear infection

Cheeky, dwarf lop, is being treated for this at the minute. She's on metacam and Baytril to be put in the ears. The swab results should be back Thursday hopefully. I'm worrying as I've have been trying to read up on this and some say not to put abx in the ear if there is possibly a rupture...
  17. bunslave

If only I lived in Kent

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Outdoor-timber-animal-hutch-shed-run-rabbits-guinea-pigs-etc-6x4x5-/200736040669?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DU
  18. bunslave

I love this playhouse!!

How brill would this be for buns :D http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Play-shed-/180845161763?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Outdoor_Toys_ET&hash=item2a1b362d23#ht_500wt_1056
  19. bunslave

This hutch sound Ok for 2 piggies ? Opinions wanted please

As title really... Does it look good quality? :Dhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5ft-Apex-Chalet-Style-Hutch-Fully-Assembled-UK-Built-/160758712861?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item256df74a1d#ht_2135wt_1139
  20. bunslave

For those with buns on Marbocyl.....

Can I just ask which one are they on..... tablet or liquid and what strength? Thanks
Back