• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

worried about my bun

hi everyone the last week or so my bunny has been off her food a bit, she went back to it but the last 2 days she has hardly eaten and is malting a lot, a friend says it may be the time of year/weather. any help would be appreciated thank you xx
  2. S

Speyed

Hi all, i got Flopsy speyed today just got her home. I have removed all sawdust and hay from the hutch and put newspaper, towels and a fleece in instead, she is eating ok hasnt pooed so far but hopefully will. the vet said to take her back on saturday for post op check, what do they do as she...
  3. S

is this ok...

Flopsy and Buttons have each got a two storey hutch each and Flopsy runs around the house when am in, but as her and Buttons dont get on, Buttons has a run when Flopsy goes to bed but i dont know if this is long enough but i dont want to upset Flopsy... any suggestions
  4. S

confused..

Flopsy (F) has never had a companion but as me and my partner dont want little rabbits running around we got Buttons (F) we held them to introduce them then let them play in the house at first Flopsy was scared but after about 20minutes they got closer and sniffed which was when they jumped at...
  5. S

Hi

Hi my names Sarah i have a french lop called Flopsy who i was given 6months ago, she is about 3 and i got buttons today not sure on her breed think she may be a rex and she is 5/6months old. xx
  6. S

new bunny

hi i have a rabbit i was given who is 3ish but i bought a 5/6month old one today and she has quite a big tummy, as my other one is older am not sure if this is normal...?? could she have gotten pregnant before i got her or is it usual? thanks xx
Back