• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Rescues that help with bonding

When I bond Cara and Grace I would like it to be done properly and think the best way to do it (as these are my first buns) is to have an experienced person do it. Does anybody know of any rescues in the Leicestershire area which provide this service in exchange for a donation??
  2. L

New bun advice needed *NEW QUESTION* pg2

My new bun Cara arrived last night:love: I have given her a large bowl of water (as this is what Gracey uses), however, in her previous home she used a bottle. This morning I can't really tell if the water bowl has gone down. Should I buy a bottle? Or will she eventually realise that the water...
  3. L

Im picking up something very special tonight... *UPDATE* *PICS*

....and im soooo excited :D
  4. L

Grace has no manners at all!!

My little dog is an angel compared to Grace and believe me she is no angel. When it comes to treat time I can say 'gently' to Pebbles and she's so delicate when she takes it from me, but then there's Grace she hops over to me, crashes into my legs, sniffs it to check im not poisoning her and...
  5. L

Help pet shop bunny

I was looking in a pet shop for some new toys for Gracey and heard cheeping so went upstairs. They had live animals :( they had budgies, hamsters and rabbits. The rabbits were in tiny triangle cages so little room to move :cry: one particular little nethie came straight to me and was licking me...
  6. L

Oh mummy what have you bought me now??!

What is this? Is it some kind of seat for me? That can't be right...i'll get down Oh i know, i'm meant to go in this hole, im such a clever bun. Wait a minute whats this hole for? Oh i see you go in this way :oops: Ok mummy i approve now leave me alone to nom on the hay inside...
  7. L

Should i be concerned??

Grace had her first vets visit today for check and myxi jab - all went well. However, the vet did say that she has a very stubby nose which may mean she is more likely to have teeth issues?! :shock: Anyone else heard this? Or also have a super cute stubby nosed bun?
  8. L

Grace's first vet's visit

Little Grace has her first vets appointment tomorrow for health check and 1st myxi vac. I hope she isn't too grumpy with me afterwards :( and I hope she doesn't have any bad reaction to it :shock:
  9. L

I feel so mean...

I know in the wild rabbits don't have lights to turn on at night but I feel so mean turning off the light when I say goodnight to Grace. Does anyone else feel like this or even leave a night light on for their bun? :oops:
  10. L

What is the point in having a rabbit?!

I'm a new bunny owner and already have been asked this by quite a few people. I'll tell you the point: When i open my kitchen door and Grace hops in to see me, when she follows me around as I clean her home and replace her hay and when she nudges me with her nose for a head stroke my heart melts...
  11. L

Need some vibes and advice for a fellow forum member

She is extremely worried about her bun, has had no sleep for days and needs some advice on what to do. Please have a read she feels like nobody cares and this makes me sad :cry: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=4171050#post4171050
  12. L

Wee paws prints....

Grace's hutch is lined by lino and she has a litter tray (with critter litter and hay on top). She is free range on a concrete surface and it gets covered in wee footprints which look awful - ive been cleaning it up everyday. Is this something other people have or is it wrong to just have lino...
  13. L

New bunnies wees are funny :(

Ive just noticed today that her wees aren't transparent yellow, but more milky yellow - its this normal? Or is something wrong?? :?
  14. L

My buns new home - i made it myself :) with pics Update post 38

Well she has come home today :D love her she's so pretty (still deciding on a name) she is settling in well and was exploring immediately. I am so proud of my homemade hutch as I have never done any DIY and i had no help :lol: Here's a pic of her new home: Here's a pic of her snuggled up -...
  15. L

LauryStevens and Thumper

So ive turned into a stalker now :oops: just wondering what Thumpers colouring is classed as? He is a stunner :love:
  16. L

Are these pellets any good....

Dodson and horrell pellets. They are what my bun is currently fed on - should i change them slowly or leave them? :)
  17. L

First set of vacs

My bun will be 8 weeks old when I collect how long do i wait before getting her first vaccinations? :)
  18. L

Bunny arriving on Monday so I need to make a housing decision :)

My bunny is now going to be an indoor bun and I am allowing her to be free range when im in but need a base and a run for her while I am out of the house. My plan: I am hoping to buy a 42" dog crate as her base (eventually making it two levels as I have seen on here) and then i thought of...
  19. L

Need help please...

My landlord has not replied to my email asking for permission to have a rabbit (was sent a week ago today) so I am going to write him a letter, to see if I get a response that way. I don't really want to ring, but I will if he doesn't respond to letter. I need help because I want it to sound as...
  20. L

Little miss know-it-all strikes again

My dad has always called me Little Miss Know-it-all and i finally have to admit he's right.:) I wanted a rabbit and I always research thoroughly anything that is gong to be part of my life (from home appliances, to universities, to chiahuahuas, horses, etc etc) and thats how i found you guys...
Back