• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

FAO Blackberry & Co

Oh no - i didn't see that, really hope he's ok. Sending lots of hugs and vibes!
  2. L

Signatures for pledge-a-pound - UPDATED FIRST POST ! & p139

I love mine too :D thank you.
  3. L

Rescues that help with bonding

Im in Evington area. I need to get Cara spayed first, which should be around end of Feb and obviously needs time to recover. I am happy to wait and fit in with your schedule, as they have plenty of room separately it doesn't matter when it is done. I wanted to ask now to see if it would be possible.
  4. L

No not contacted anyone yet wanted to make sure that they do that kind of thing before bothering them - I know how busy they can be :) So honeybunnies definitely bond bunnies for people?
  5. L

When I bond Cara and Grace I would like it to be done properly and think the best way to do it (as these are my first buns) is to have an experienced person do it. Does anybody know of any rescues in the Leicestershire area which provide this service in exchange for a donation??
  6. L

Wheel chair bunny!!!!

I can remember seeing this on television. That woman really loves her bun and refused to give up on him/her. She washes his bottom each day, and they created the wheelchair as he is beginning to get movement back in his legs (which the vet said was impossible) and the wheelchair is helping to...
  7. L

Now and then puppies/dogs

Great pics everyone - makes me realise just how much I want other puppy!! :love: I think i'll have my hands full bonding Grace and Cara for a while first though.
  8. L

Now and then puppies/dogs

Puppy pebbles (she grew into her ears :lol: ) Miss Diddly now :love: She's 4 now and there isn't much difference, I still call her puppy and she'll ALWAYS be my baby :)
  9. L

Signatures for pledge-a-pound - UPDATED FIRST POST ! & p139

:wave: Hello I've PM'd you the pics. Sorry your RL has been so hectic - hope it's getting calmer :)
  10. L

Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Britains Hidden Shame (UPSETTING IMAGE FOLLOWS)

Absolutely disgusting will definitely be spreading the message. I agree on the children front, but the graphic pictures need to remain. It happened in real life, somebody saw it and pictured it, people being sheltered from these kind of things is the reason they still go on. The precious...
  11. L

New bun advice needed *NEW QUESTION* pg2

Nope im trying out Cara :) Although i have accidently called her Biggles a few times :lol: Oh thanks for letting me know about the bowl/bottle situation i just saw bottle at your mums. Ive been keeping an eye on her and so far she hasnt had much to drink at all, but is really enjoying her...
  12. L

Thank you! This is what I was thinking. Im just so excited, but it would definitely be rushing!
  13. L

Trio or Quad? (or 2x pairs)

Two is my maximum so I can't answer. But there are a wide range of groups on here so im sure any combination can work :)
  14. L

I have witnessed a small drink from the bowl :) which is good news. I now have a new question: Grace is very curious about Cara I have so far kept door closed but I can see Graces little paws against the glass. Would it be ok to let her in the kitchen (with Cara closed in her dog crate) just...
  15. L

Im picking up something very special tonight... *UPDATE* *PICS*

Thank you :D She has now mastered the ramp, and keeps going up and down like a loony :lol:
  16. L

Good point i will find out :)
  17. L

I've been with her all morning (moved my textbooks into kitchen so I can sit with her) but shes far too busy being nosey to stop and drink. Im pretty sure the water has not gone down in the bowl since last night.
  18. L

Thanks for the advice i'll buy her a bottle today. Putting it over the bowl is a good idea - also avoids the dreaded drips :lol:
  19. L

My new bun Cara arrived last night:love: I have given her a large bowl of water (as this is what Gracey uses), however, in her previous home she used a bottle. This morning I can't really tell if the water bowl has gone down. Should I buy a bottle? Or will she eventually realise that the water...
  20. L

Im picking up something very special tonight... *UPDATE* *PICS*

Thanks guys :love: she's a little treasure. She has the run of my kitchen at the moment and is interested in everything! Seems to be settling in well, she's still not sure of her new ramp yet - bless :) I do like Cara i will have to see if it suits her. Sorry I missed you last night - i posted...
Back