• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

FREECYCLE - Flintshire

lollipop - Thanks for your help on this. I am in a number of local Freecycle groups and generally, animals are banned. However, the Flintshire group (ironically) have sent a mailshot around all members inviting to a poll to decide whether we want animals on there or not. I have already voiced...
  2. W

FREECYCLE - Flintshire

Apologies I have posted this here - I don't have permission to post in Rabbits in Need, thanks
  3. W

FREECYCLE - Flintshire

Just read this on the Freecycle group for Flintshire, my local area Post ID 9124047 Poster wilfyhead Type OFFER Subject Loving home for Lop Eared Rabbit Location Flint Description We have a big friendly, male, brown/grey rabbit, about 1yr old. He is in desperate need of company, gets on well...
  4. W

show us your doggies

:wave: This is my boyfriend's dog Spike. He is a 10 year old Collie X Labrador, everyone always thinks hes a pup though because he is so full of energy and always wants to play. :) He is mad as a hatter but he loves cuddles on the couch :love: [/IMG]
  5. W

Finally got the shed (pic's)

:wave: That's fab. My house is for sale at the moment b ut when I move I am going to get something similar :)
  6. W

Bonding - could it really happen this quick (or will I be eating my words) Photos

Well done - my two were the same - couldn't believe it!! Seeing those pics warms the cockles in this weather :D
  7. W

Oscar and Pandora... the start of something beautiful? PICS ADDED :)

Just a little update for you all :) Oscar and Pandora spent 4 nights together last weekend at a rabbit boarding centre in a huuuuge hutch and they got on fab... was a shame to separate them when I got them home to go back in their own hutches! I have decided I am definitely going to get...
  8. W

Grinding teeth

My Oscar does that too but only when I am fussing him or when he is cuddled up to Pandora so I am sure it's because he's happy :D
  9. W

i'm having lop withdrawal symptoms.

Oscar and Pandora :love:
  10. W

Date in the bath: First night together: before lights out:
  11. W

Thanks people. Glad it's not just me and that things do seem to be going well! As for why I have bonded them now... Well there's a couple of factors... They were originally going to always live separately , but Oscars increasingly difficult behaviours, particularly the spraying , made me make...
  12. W

Does anyone have any general thoughts/ advice?? thanks :)
  13. W

Oh and perhaps worth mentioning, there is lots of flopping, from both, both head to head , side by side and head to tail, and they followed each other into and out of the cage :) .....
  14. W

Well I put my little girl and little boy together for the first time this week and so far it's going well.... when I figure out how to put pics up I will. They are both mini lops. Oscar is 18 months and neutered, Pandora is 8 months old and I haven't had her spayed yet. They have been living...
  15. W

Thumpers neuter

Oh that's good news a bit of pampering and a little help with the pain works wonders :)
  16. W

Thumpers neuter

How is he??
  17. W

Thumpers neuter

I had my boy Oscar neutered a few weeks back and within hours of having him home he had picked out his stitches on both 'assets' , it proceeded to swell up and was bleeding quite a bit so in my panic i rang the out of hours vet. When I got there the vet was not too concerned but he was glad I...
  18. W

Newbie North Wales!

Thanks all. Wow@ Karen I'm in Rhostyllen I used to live in Johnstown behind the New Inn! :D
  19. W

Spraying buck - to neuter or not to neuter?

Hi there Although I'm a newbie I thought I would post as I had my male bun neutered last week and its like he's had a personality transplant. Before he was nuts, he'd nip me, wreck his hutch and spray, and was just crazy in general. Now he is sooo affectionate already. He has calmed right...
  20. W

Newbie North Wales!

Hello everyone :wave: Can't believe I've only just stumbled upon this forum! I am Cat, I live in Wrexham, North Wales and am proud mummy to minilops Oscar (in my avatar) and Pandora, will post pics when I figure out how! They are outdoor bunnies and currently live separately. However, I...
Back