• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bugglebun

Diabetes

With hind sight this fits the bill. I've lost a most gorgeous male, my little man, through ignorance. I hope these symptoms will help anyone else ask the right questions under the same circumstances:- Excessive thirst Excessive urination Incessant appetite we had weight loss as an issue too...
  2. bugglebun

A month on from my baby's demise....

Yes, it's a hard thing.... I lost my baby a month ago now and there is a new one in her place :cry: Except she isn't in her place as my baby was special to me, not to the buck that was left. He's head over heels with the new girl, who is a rescue and shows her more than he did for my baby. But...
  3. bugglebun

Manglewurzel, my baby....

Manglewurzel....was sort of a crp name is that? You were anything but a turnip but somehow it stuck. You were the light that shines through the haze with your little idiosyncrasies. A real pleasure to behold. I called you Baby the most, again a misnomer, your intelligence outshone your kindred...
  4. bugglebun

liquidised food

Is it o.k. to use a syringe to feed a dental bun? She's having an operation in two days and is on metacam. She had little munches yesterday but today is more reluctant. Yesterday I fed her pellet juice on a spoon which seemed to inspire her appetite - a while after she'd had metacam giving it...
  5. bugglebun

Sick buns confort each other?

In the wild I've witnessed a myxi infected bun being fought/chased away from it's commune. I've also seen a runt, eyes barely open deposited away from the main burrow. If a domestic bun had a virus infection as opposed to a non contagious or congenital condition, would the other comfort it? (In...
  6. bugglebun

Buns snoozing

' a guy called Gerald' and 'mangle wurzel' having a midday nap..... ....oops- the flash has disturbed them!
  7. bugglebun

Keep getting logged out

Keep getting logged out when I try to reply or pm and I'm taking a few minutes to compose, is there a 'keep me logged in' setting? could it be FireFox upgrade problem? or am I just a numpty 'cos I haven't read rules/regs properly?
  8. bugglebun

They're telling me it's feed time....

It's been a couple of weeks now since the clocks changed, I've tried to feed them at what to them is the real time. I've been a bit late - or 'our time' and they've been sitting there waiting for their grub, they have a main replenishment between 4 and 5. Am still trying to feed them when it's...
  9. bugglebun

....give 'em an inch.....

10. bugglebun

Who remebers the 'magic eye'?

....found in attic .... From the Daily Mail July '94.....viewing techniques:- 1. Let eyes relax, stare vacantly into space as though looking through the image; obesrve without looking at it. 2.Cross eyed technique. hold up finger/pen between eyes and the picture and look at pen tip....causes...
  11. bugglebun

Cute pooh pile....

They've stopped using the plastic corner latrine so I put the remains of a hay nest in the corner instead....Gerald is always very neat with his toilet habits and I think it's washed over to Manglewurzel too, so I don't know who's responsible!!!
  12. bugglebun

I think Mangle's lonely...up date:- well that's told ME!

She sits alone whilst Gerald lies sleeping most of the day. I think she craves attention or activity she can muse herself on. There's plenty of adventure areas but she's familiar with these and always gives a little 'happy stamp' when there's something new. Am pondering on a 'playmate' of sorts...
  13. bugglebun

...oh...no.....

Last night at work saw the first of this years myxie victims in the wildie population....:( The warren has never really recovered to levels before the decimation in 2006, was hoping it was on the up....
  14. bugglebun

Nesting moods

Sorry for making this quick ie not checked back threads to see if answered already, but little MangleWurzel is nesting again and her mood, as before, has changed. She seems very alert - ready to run away at the slightest noise...not so much nervous but apprehensive. Normally she's quite friendly...
  15. bugglebun

oh oh...new residents....

went out to let the buns out to find THIS! Mangle investigates the new neighbour.....
  16. bugglebun

In memory of little Chewbains....

She would have been 3 this month :cry: so I've painted her piccie....lovely little thing, very timid...or perhaps in pain? So in homage to the dear little beauty.... Still needs some tweeking, but will do for now....
  17. bugglebun

....needed to share....

little MangleWurzel, or 'baby' as I talk to her...
  18. bugglebun

I was only gone an hour!!!!

19. bugglebun

delete...

was a happy thread but sat next to a sad one....:oops: Just reposted it elsewhere and it's sat next to sad one....:oops::oops:
  20. bugglebun

Tomato bag compost?!!

Back