• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

My new rabbit - Roo

I adopted Roo from a freecycler who was keeping her in a tesco crate because her hutch was broken. I rescured her altho I disagree in animals being offered or wanted on freecycle (I run the Stafford group and our rule is NO). She seems healthy but is going for a vet check up tonight. We were...
  2. B

Bedding

I need some advice on rabbit bedding, is it alright to bed them completely on hay? Atm my guinea pigs are on Aubiose but I've found out hay bails are only £4.50 so i'm going to swap over (with a bit of fleese so they can get off it) apart from the one pig who gets hayfever. Is it alright for...
  3. B

Hi,

Hi, I'm on the guinea pig forums as I own 4 guinea pigs but I want a house rabbit too and possibly to foster 1-2 guinea pigs or 1-2 rabbits as well. I've had rabbits before but its been a good few years so I'm going to be looking at the threads for advice and such on them. I've looked at the...
Back