• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Ear wax advice please

If anyone has any advice on waxy ears I would appreciate some advice. Emily is always shaking her head. She has had canoral in the past but the vet said if she does not have mites etc just use olive oil. I've been doing this every week as Emily is always having a good scrat and shake and clearly...
  2. S

mites or walking dandruff

Emily is moulting and I’ve been gently going through her fur as she has a few knots. Now Emily is older she does not look quite so neat as she used to. Anyway I have noticed she has dandruff down her spine. No bald or sore patches but a few specks of what looks like flea dirt around, again no...
  3. S

Older bunnies can still suprise you

Now Emily is on her own she has the run of the house, except the lounge where the TV and cables are. She sleeps most of the day anyway. However the lounge door was open as the cat has been aloud to sleep in there at night time while we have such cold weather. My cat shamu sleeps in the...
  4. S

Sticky Bum Advice needed

I have read up on previous threads for sticky bottom but I suppose each one is a bit different:D I would be grateful of any advice. Emily has always been relatively clean down there but always noticeably passed lots of soft poo night and day whilst she is sleeping. She often gets it on her...
  5. S

Rabbit Savy Vet

I live in Holderness. My nearest vet is Haven vets only 10 minutes which is good as Emily hates to travel and gets stressed. I have used Chestnut vets in sutton. I would be grateful if there are any recommendations out there. My post code is HU12
  6. S

Advice please

Emily is a 6 1/2 year old dwarf lop. She has always had hard sleep in her eye and it runs an odd time so thats why she is a house bunny (my excuse anyway). we flooded in 2007 & Emily spent 6 months outside & she had runny eyes and she is much better in side, She has always been a bit of a head...
Back