• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Worried about Lilah..// Admitted. // Home!!

Sending lots of vibes I know how stressful it is for you and your bun at this time. Does not sound like the heat is the problem but when Emily is hot I put the tip of her ears in some water and some on the back of her neck and she will sit in the hottest of places even when shade is always...
  2. S

Dougal..vibes please

Sending lots of Vibes my bunny got it for the first time in a year and I thought it was because the night before I had brought a new bun home and it was stress. Because I lost Bobby last year with it I panicked. It was bank hol Sat and my infacol had been opened for over 2 months. I made some...
  3. S

Blackberry Bunny: May 2009 - 21st February 2011 One year on, I still miss you x

He looks such a cheaky chappie. Rest in Piece Blackberry
  4. S

He's gone. At rest under the Acer tree

So sorry you have lost your special friend. They stay in our hearts forever. Remember happy moments and smile if you can. Binky free Blackberry.
  5. S

I'm on a budget (another hutch dilemma)

Are there any out of work carpenters or joiners in your area who would make one to your spec. There are always adds in my local post offices. The Happy Hutch Company advertised in Rabbiting On looks good. It's local to me and I vouched I would go there next time I needed a hutch. I too got one...
  6. S

vibes for my dear old Teddy-he's home and much better!

Great news sending lots of bunny vibes. you must feel so relieved:D
  7. S

He's gone. At rest under the Acer tree

Hope it all goes well Blackburry. I was only watching a dental at the weekend on TV Bristol vets school.
  8. S

Snapshot of My Home- U/D New Pics Post 49

It looks great. Obviously you are dedicated to rabbits:D. I have one rabbit but still have to clean up, shake her rugs and de-fluff everyday.
  9. S

Ear wax advice please

Thanks. I've rang another vets in Patrington Holderness, they said they had an exotic vet but did not say a rabbit expert. The Xeno drops for Emily have Ivermectin written on the capsule. I've looked it up and it sais used for secondary ear infections although the ones given to me are...
  10. S

Ear wax advice please

I have thought about changing my vets but theres not a lot of choice and no many rabbit savi vets that I know of. The local Pets at Home use the same vets as me and say they are really good. It's frustrating to say the least.
  11. S

Ear wax advice please

If anyone has any advice on waxy ears I would appreciate some advice. Emily is always shaking her head. She has had canoral in the past but the vet said if she does not have mites etc just use olive oil. I've been doing this every week as Emily is always having a good scrat and shake and clearly...
  12. S

EMERGENCY - bunny with bloat

So sorry you lost your bunny I too thought it would be a happy ending as so many of them are on this site. Both my buns have had it and it was trying to find an answer to bloat that I found this website but unfortunately like you I lost my Bobby.
  13. S

Patrick's Cecum............. *sigh*

I hope Patrick is well on the mend. I wish I had your expertise Jane
  14. S

mites or walking dandruff

Thanks for the info. I think I put my thread in the wrong place. I'm terrible with computers. I could not find how to post a thread although i've done it before. I think I may well be going to the vets and I will mention Ivermectin. It would appear that certain vets just stick to certain...
  15. S

What do your rabbits do with apple twigs?

Sorry I think a put the wrong picture on it was a bit big.
  16. S

What do your rabbits do with apple twigs?

Emily can smell them a mile off when I bring a few home from my walk. If a leave one on the chair to give her later she gets it herself. Emily grabs them from me like a dog would with a bone. Strips it in seconds (depending on how big the branch is of course). Very good for the teeth. There...
  17. S

vibes for joe please we're at the vets U/D P53 having a dental this aft

Hope joejoe comes out of it very soon.
  18. S

mites or walking dandruff

Emily is moulting and I’ve been gently going through her fur as she has a few knots. Now Emily is older she does not look quite so neat as she used to. Anyway I have noticed she has dandruff down her spine. No bald or sore patches but a few specks of what looks like flea dirt around, again no...
  19. S

what sort of vet leaves an answer phone message your bunny did not make it

My thoughts are with you. I lost Bobby in September and it still hurts a lot. Your vets deffinately needs to know. Perhaps it was a new member of staff and if not its a member of staff that needs telling or getting rid of.
  20. S

Parsley and Zithromax . .UD post 34 at vets not good

hope you get better soon Parley
Back