• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Do mice pose any threat to rabbits?

Oh lordy! Thanks Jane, I will do that! I think I still have some panacur lying around as well!
  2. M

Do mice pose any threat to rabbits?

I recently discovered that Marvin had a stowaway living in the shed with him! I pulled out some bits and found a little mouse hiding in the corner, it got scared and ran off outside never to return. Now I actually think that this mouse might have been living in the shed for quite a while due to...
  3. M

Maisie

Thanks everyone it means a lot. It's nice to have this place where people understand :)
  4. M

Maisie

I don't think so. The vet said she doubted Maisie becoming ill had anything to do with the vacine - I thought otherwise but I didn't want to argue with her as it was clear Maisie had been losing weight for a long time despite eating normally :/
  5. M

Maisie

Thanks everyone. It was a tough day and she is very missed. I feel like Marvin initially took it very well (showed her Maisie's body and he didn't really acknowledge it) but now he seems like he's at more of a loss. He still seems happy enough though. She is buried in my garden and I put a...
  6. M

Maisie

Maisie was unfortunately put down on Friday. She had her myxi and VHD jabs just the day before and I'm not sure what happened but she somehow contracted Pneumonia overnight. In the morning she was struggling to breathe and was had fluid dribbling from her nose. She was rushed to the vets where...
  7. M

Hello

Hi and welcome! I recommend registering them with a vet who will then advise on vaccs and neutering. :D
  8. M

I caught Maisie in the act today

She just sat there with her little paws up on the bag of food staring at me like 'wut?'. Then when I tried to get her out she ran outside into the garden - making me have to get her back in with my dodgy knee and crutch in hand :lol:
  9. M

I caught Maisie in the act today

The paint pot you can see was what I was using to try and stop her from climbing between the different sides of the shed. She must've pushed it out of the way. She has ripped open her food bag and gone to town :roll:
  10. M

New to forum

Welcome! Stick around and enjoy your stay :D
  11. M

Hi from a new rabbit owner

Welcome! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask! :D
  12. M

Zoid is currently operated on u/d he's home and eating/drinking

Poor little guy. Hoping he's alright!
  13. M

Saw this on Reddit, thought you guys might like it. Suspicious rabbit.

Awesome! I had a feeling there must be some RU'ers on there :lol:
  14. M

Saw this on Reddit, thought you guys might like it. Suspicious rabbit.

:lol: Saw the kerrerts one on reddit yesterday! Are you part of /r/rabbits?
  15. M

So my Husband went a bit crazy and bought....

They're adorable! Will they be okay with all your cats around though? :shock:
  16. M

We have a rather gorgeous house-guest staying....!

Adorable doggies! :love:
  17. M

The bunnies, the cat & the dog!

Aw they're all lovely!
  18. M

Characters

I agree with you. My two rabbits couldn't be further apart in their personalities but they make great companions :thumb:
  19. M

Darragh settling in.

What a lovely nose he has :D
Back