• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. V

Boo's dental thread

My bunny was very similar. He'd only occasionally give obvious signs . I had his teeth done routinely every 6 to 7 weeks. Like boo, he was very forgiving. He had a total of 56 dentals throughout his life x
  2. V

Could I have some expert bunny opinions?

😊💙 x
  3. V

Thank you 😊
  4. V

Thank you everyone for your kind words 💖 I can't believe how losing a little ball of fluff can turn a world upside down bless him. Your replies have definitely helped 😊 x
  5. V

I had to have my little boy pts last Saturday 💔. I keep going over and over things in my head, and for the sake of my sanity (and others around me) I need to ask people to try and get some sense. He was a dental bunny (he had 56 dentals in total and bounced back from them all except the last...
  6. V

25 Rabbits Abandoned in Freezing Snow- *SHEFFIELD*

Fingers crossed they all come through , and that karma soon comes around. It's good to see the Rspca are doing something for these buns, unlike the one that has been reported and still had to endure the blizzards with no hutch cover and a frozen bottle
  7. V

Bunny left out in the snow

😔😭
  8. V

Thank you. She looks well fed. They're just not very approachable people 😕 they were really rude when my elderly neighbour tried to warn them about a fox
  9. V

They're not very approachable or i would buy them a suitable home out of my own money and get her snugglesafes etc. I'm in a tricky situation because if I do approach them and the rspca do go it's obvious who's reported them.
  10. V

I know ☺ I've gone to get her but my OH stopped me. I'd be done for theft and lose my job. She's a good size and looks bright enough which is good. It just breaks me to see her get no interaction
  11. V

I know I'd buy a suitable living space and snugglesafe but they're not cooperative. I feel guilty for being in my house while she's out there. It's horrible
  12. V

There's a bunny a few doors down from my house that is still outside in a hutch with no cover on. Snow is piled high on top of it. The snow here is at least six inches deep and it's killing me knowing she's stuck outside. They were reported to the RSPCA the last time it snowed, but clearly...
  13. V

Rabbit savvy vet in Leeds?

That's great, thank you
  14. V

She's based in roundhay ☺
  15. V

HI Does anyone know of any savvy vets is leeds? A fried is having trouble with her bun and the vet she is using doesn't seem interested.
  16. V

Should I report?

There's a family and few doors down from where I live. They have a single bunny living on her own outside. The hutch is elevated but is too small. I can honestly say I've never seen them let her out for a run and they never seem to interact with her. She sits at the front of the hutch looking...
  17. V

Insurance?

Hi I'm looking for some opinions on bunny insurance. I've had insurance with Petplan for over 4 years - I've just had my renewal come through which states the price is increasing to around £180 for the year, and as Bunzle is now over 7, the excess is £80, plus I have to also pay the first 20%...
  18. V

Older bun..... am I doing the right thing?

Yeah I am. Thank you :-) x
  19. V

Older bun..... am I doing the right thing?

My bun will be 7 in may. He's been having dentals every six weeks since 2012 which he comes round from really well. The last three months or so he's been sleeping constantly, even face planting his food dish. We spend all our spare time with him, he has plenty of toys too. I'm at the vets...
  20. V

Fao Bunny Madhouse

Okie dokes. I'll sort something out:-)
Back