• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Warning: Fly Strike Edit: Vibes Needed Edit: She is Gone

I’m so sorry, that’s heartbreaking :( :( :( xxx
  2. R

Boo Boos bunny hotel!

Thank you! :)
  3. R

Boo Boos bunny hotel!

Yes, Chris and Bev, they are both lovely people! :)
  4. R

Boo Boos bunny hotel!

So usually when I go away, my lovely mum comes to stay at my house to look after Molly... we were supposed to go to Lanzarote in July, but had to cancel the week before as my mum is unwell at the moment :( we transferred the holiday to next year so no problem there. My mum is now waiting for...
  5. R

Reserved: JJ

Aww, poor boy, he looks lovely, I hope he finds a new home soon.
  6. R

Available Rescue: Stunning Dutch Pair

Oh wow, they are gorgeous 😍
  7. R

Very sad news - Susiebuns Spenser

I just came across a post on fb leading me to believe that Spenser had crossed the bridge, so came on here and did a search :( I'm so so sorry Susiebun, Spenser was much loved by you and many others, he was such a character :love: when you stopped posting on here I really missed seeing his...
  8. R

Elyse ~ 14th November 2017

I'm so so sorry Jane, only just seen this :( Binky free beautiful girl xxxx :( :(
  9. R

Tan is poorly

I'm so so sorry :cry: sending love and hugs xxx
  10. R

Fiver ~ Gotcha Day Augst 20, 2008 - September 5, 2017

Oh MM, I'm heartbroken for you, I'm so so sorry Fiver had to go :cry: I know how devastated you will be, even more so as it is so soon after Mimzy :( please do not think you failed anybun, you did everything you could have done, and you couldn't have loved them more. Please know that I'm...
  11. R

An update on Fiver

Sending mega vibes for poor Fiver, and hugs for you :( you and your buns are really going through it, aren't you? :( I really hope he starts to show signs of improvement xxx
  12. R

Mimzy ~Gotcha Day: July 16, 2007, Farewell Son of El-arairah August 29, 2017

:cry: RIP and binky free beautiful boy, you know you were loved more than words can say xxx maybe my Olly will meet you up there, brothers from another mother :love: I'm so sorry MM, my heart is aching for you :cry: xxx
  13. R

Peaceful passing vibes requested please U/D Mimzy is finally at peace

I'm so so sorry MM :cry: I'm heartbroken for you, I know how much Mimzy meant to you, and I totally empathise :cry: I know there is nothing I can say to ease the pain right now, but I am sending you tons and tons of love and hugs, and I'm thinking of you xxxx
  14. R

Peaceful passing vibes requested please U/D Mimzy is finally at peace

Oh MM, I haven't been on RU much lately, I had no idea your little man had gone downhill, I'm so so sorry :cry: sending tons of hugs to you and peaceful vibes to Mimzy :cry: xxxx
  15. R

Chaos in SW London at 2am......................

:lol: :lol: :lol: poor Morse!! :love:
  16. R

Afraid and not eating

I'm sorry to say, but you need to see a different vet. As Vegan bunny says, a rabbit not eating is highly likely to be in pain from something, and there's no way any vet can tell you she isn't in pain! I hope your parents realise how serious this is and are willing to try a different vet :( I do...
  17. R

Mmmmmm, That Worm Looks Lip Smackin' Tasty..........

His fur looks much lighter than it used to! Is he going blonde in the sun? :)
  18. R

Poor sambuca ( do not read if easily upset )

I'm so so sorry :( I saw this on fb, but didn't know his story until now :( poor poor boy, you did your very best for him, and he was at least with someone who loved him :( people like his previous owner make my blood boil :censored: RIP gorgeous boy xxx
  19. R

Vibes for Will please Update p10 - eating breakfast!

Sorry, didn't see this last night!! Really glad he's eating now! Molly does this sometimes, especially when moulting, but it never lasts very long luckily xx
  20. R

Spaying dilema

That is a ridiculous amount of money for a spay!! I'm in shock!! I really don't know what to suggest, just wanted to say that rabbits don't have 'seasons'... x
Back