• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Loooook!

I got this today and on the reverse..... I got a doggie one too :thumb:
  2. L

Heat pad/ice pad question

So, are they the same thing? I threw my packaging away when I got mine last winter, [heat pads] and was just wondering if the heat pads can go in the freezer to become 'ice pads' or is it a different product? :? Thank you in advance RU'ers xxx
  3. L

I dont want to play with piglet teddy....

.........I want to play with Colin and Malc!
  4. L

YoooooHoooo!

I'm back.... :wave: What d'ya mean you didn't even miss me??? :( I've been on holibobs to Norfolk with Meg! Bunnies were at home with the 'kids' and very well looked after. We had a superb time, loads of long long walks, on the beach as well as fields, I think both of us have shorter legs now...
  5. L

Maudy moo has gone :(

My beautiful eating machine has died :'( She would have been 6 next month. She was my 'break the rescue only rules' bunny, as I saw her in a pet shop and threw a hissy fit, stomped feet, and cried like a spoilt brat till OH gave in and bought her for me! We had no hutch, hay, toys etc, as we'd...
  6. L

Meg sit, stay, video

Awwww! she's doing well. 22 weeks old now
  7. L

You should've seen the size of....

The Fox last night, or to be precise, 5:30 this morning! My bunnies were thumping [as they do a lot, because we do have foxes come most nights] so I got up and looked out of the window. The fox was pacing up and down in front of the middle section of my set up [the run part] and he was HUGE...
  8. L

My gang today xxx

This was my gang this morning Cilla, after we'd had a cuddle... and she had a rummage in the hay Maudy moo cilla telling the others...''The woman picked me up!!'' Making a quick getaway in case I do the same to them! Stunning Malcolm and his 'Moult' :shock:
  9. L

Our Easter day walk

Zack, 16 month old Siberian Husky & Meg 20 week old Border collie :love:
  10. L

Wow Meg, you have grown!!

From this... To this...
  11. L

I want to be a Bunny Rabbit....

They have straw and hay .... and everywhere is sooooooo comfy and snuggly :love: And, they get lovely things to look at Yep, I want to be one of this gang :love::love::love::love:
  12. L

Merry Crimbo from MMC&C

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  13. L

Meet Cecil!

Cecil is a caterpillar that was in a Tesco lettuce in our fridge! Cecil was in the fridge for 3 or 4 days before we found him,:shock: he was sooooo cold, we took him out and he has lived on the kitchen windowsill for about three weeks now - He gets cleaned out, fed, and toys [sticks] to keep...
  14. L

My birthday bunny

So, today is my birthday :D and the lady from the rescue I use [Malc, Colin Cilla all from there] gave me another bunny for my birthday :shock: I introduced them all this morning and as far as I can tell, bonding went quite well The new bun [no name as yet] hasn't done much, but then I suppose...
  15. L

Grumpy 1 - Cute 3

Hi :wave: Not really had time to post for the last couple of days - Sunday we were in Sheffield all day shopping at Meadowhall - and Monday I was at Ragdale Hall Spa all day getting spoilt :love: [Family were left in the charge of the bunnies :thumb: ] Today I spent time with the gang and gave...
  16. L

Lil' Maudy <3 xxx

Lil' Maudy :love: Video - click on the picture
  17. L

Colins winter coat?!

I think Colin has three or four winter coats on this year...look at the size of him! :shock::shock::shock:
  18. L

This mornings breakfast

Breakfast time.... Dont ya just love how Mauds ear has to always rest on somebun? :lol::lol::lol:
  19. L

I found a video [or 6!] on my old phone

Dont worry, I wont post all 6 ...... yet!! :lol::lol::lol: I'll break you in gently :lol: You can tell these are older vids as in the wendy there is still a ramp! [I love the end of this one :smitten:]
  20. L

My Gang xxxx

Hello...:wave: Hello....:wave: Hello....:wave: Hello....:wave: We are Mummys gang and we want to be shown off! This is me wiv a duck that lives in our garden this is Maud and Cilla having a girly snuggle :roll: I interrupted them :lol::lol::lol: This is Malcy looking...
Back