• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Loooook!

They do a cat one too! :D
  2. L

Loooook!

The Gift Company Leicester, but they have them online too, tho its not showing the image :( I sort of knew people might want them so I asked, and the lady said they have 17 stores about England - is there one near you? http://www.giftcompany.net/product/9260/feed_the_rabbit
  3. L

Loooook!

£4 Ruby, in the Gift Company, shires! :wave:
  4. L

Loooook!

I got this today and on the reverse..... I got a doggie one too :thumb:
  5. L

The things you find in hay!!!!!

:shock::shock::shock:
  6. L

The ducks!

I want ducks now! - I have a pond too, how easy/noisy are they to keep [have ill neighbour] :cry:
  7. L

You Know Those Little Toys That Used to be in Boxes of Cereal ?

Oooooh I just love Hammys :love:
  8. L

Plant ID - I don't know if this is a weed or something we planted : |

Looks like Buddleia to me too xxx
  9. L

Rabbit tail wagging

Mr Malcolm wags his tail all the time - its sooo cute :love:
  10. L

My 13 year old dogs

Gorgeous... and neither of them look 13 :shock:
  11. L

Heat pad/ice pad question

Thank you :wave: I just wasn't sure, the word 'heat' confused me a bit! :lol:
  12. L

Heat pad/ice pad question

So, are they the same thing? I threw my packaging away when I got mine last winter, [heat pads] and was just wondering if the heat pads can go in the freezer to become 'ice pads' or is it a different product? :? Thank you in advance RU'ers xxx
  13. L

A day at the lake with Derek

Awwwww Derek :love: Bonnie too :love: Of course, we'll now need some pics of Lily :love:
  14. L

An Old Man in the Garden

William is sooo cute :love: You care so well for your bunnies Jane xxx :wave:
  15. L

Does this playhouse look ok?

Thats just like cheaper 'tent' material, it would take nothing for a fox to tear it :( I agree :thumb: Also, because it says its easy to move about, makes me think it doesn't have a floor either?
  16. L

My bunnies and me!

Great photos, Your bunnies are beautiful :love:
  17. L

Time for another show us your dogs thread

We have such gorgeous doggies between us all :love: I know I've already posted megs picture, but I just caught her on video so thought I'd share. She'll play like this for ages, she has to have a rope.... and a ball! :roll: - [click on picture]
  18. L

Awww thank you - yes she is a collie, she's 8 months now :love:
  19. L

Definitely!! The brown makes him look so handsome! He really is a stunning dog :love:
Back