• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

How do you get your rabbit to take panacur???

I have recently adopted a rabbit and have got a 9 day course of Panacur to give him as I don't want him getting EC. It came with a syringe, however the poor bunny freaked out when we tryed to give it to him. Is their any other way of giving Panacur to bunnies? Could i put it on his food instead?
  2. A

The lymington twins

Thanks for the heads up :) I may try and pop over this Sunday.
  3. A

The lymington twins

Yeah i saw the thread and really wanted to offer help but didn't have a hutch at the time :cry: but it did make my mind up to adopt a bunny from a rescue. Thanks for letting me know I will definitely make contact with them cos I'd like to find him a girlfriend and start the bonding process as...
  4. A

The lymington twins

Wow they are beautiful. I have just adopted a male mini lop from a rescue and am hoping to find him a girlfriend for company. Have been looking for a bunny just like those. Hope you find a loving home for them soon :) and i'm sure you won't have any problems at all.
  5. A

Hay Portsmouth/Southampton

Ah they may be talking about Shedfield equestrian centre hadn't thought about that, have just checked their website and they sell hay and straw and they also sell Megazorb. Will head over there this weekend and let you know how I get on! :D
  6. A

:lol: well if you can find out the details that would be great! I probably am driving right past them :lol: Where abouts do you live? I might go on a farm hunt over that way this weekend, see if i can find me a cheap bale of hay ;) if i find somewhere i'll let you know. :)
  7. A

That would be brilliant as my dad lives in shedfield and i drive through Botley when I go there from work. Thanks :D
  8. A

I live in Portsmouth and work in Southampton. Does anyone know of a good place to buy hay from?
Back