• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Anyone got a spare hutch/run in Norwich area?

i have now been given a box style hutch .no i have not tried ebay didt think of that will look on there for a run. at the mo i have mother and babies in a two storey hutch with a run and now i have the father in the box hutch without run at least now he has someware warm to sleep.:p
  2. L

Anyone got a spare hutch/run in Norwich area?

Thank you ever so much for letting me know about this site i am finding it very helpful with advice it has put my mind a rest iam doing the right thing.still no luck with a hutch or run but will keep trying , i can not thank you enough for your kind support. leighanne
  3. L

Outdoor buns going indoors for a little visit!?

Bluebell has always been out doors but she always coming into the house she runs about goes up the stairs has a sleep then comes bk down so i went out brought a stair gate to stop her coming in all the time and she just squshed herself through the gaps so now i have a rug weaved throught the...
  4. L

Advice Needed Unexpected babies

oh thank you ,well she could be pregant again not to sure
  5. L

OH never thought of that !!!!!!!!! how can you tell the difference from a female /male when there babys any idea???can a brother get a sister pregant when there bigger?????????
  6. L

i have been given her more food than normal ,no i rehomed her as she was not good with children.should she be shut in her cage???ive been letting her run around the garden and leaving the bottom hutch door open and she been going iin there every now and then ,valintino is in his cage with a run...
  7. L

I need some advice i have had bluebell for nearly a year now wen i was given her i was told her and her sis was netured.so i recently got given a boy rabbit thinking everything would be ok but i went out to find wednesday morning to feed them both and i found seven babies she had built a nest...
Back