• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Cost of male neutering

Is that the price for both "plums" ? Or is it buy 1 get 1 free? LOL:lol:
  2. M

Cost of male neutering

Stop bragging.:wave: X
  3. M

Straw or hay?

Straw for bedding, Hay for munchies but the often end up mixed together.:):)
  4. M

Cost of male neutering

Update on Chock Chock is well and bouncing around the garden as I type.... He had a rather nasty infection after his lil op, but his Vet @ Silverton (Grosvenor Rd, Paignton) was super, he happily checked him out and after a course of Baytril and regular bathing of his little swollen plum he is...
  5. M

Cost of male neutering

Does £60 seem about right? Chock is booked in for Thursday.
  6. M

Help Pregnant Bun.

Increase by how much? She always has hay and water available.Shud I just be guided by her?
  7. M

banana for bunnies

Mine love bananas...I gave it to them sometimes when it was really cold and icy. Again half a ban each like snowball...Its not an everyday thing thou... Mine will be eating my strawberries from the garden during the summer. Merlieahs favorite is strawbs. I may have to invest in the hangng...
  8. M

oh no! nesting

Hi, My 9 mnth bun kindled on thursday although she had built her nest 2 days before showing any signs of giving birth (although after destroying that nest she made a new one just 1 hour before delivery.) My bun stopped eating her hay and was scoffing straw. apparently some do that, so it might...
  9. M

Help Pregnant Bun.

Thank you for your kind and friendly advice. VEE:)
  10. M

Who is this forum for?

Who IS it for? Well after receiving a verbal bashing on here last night I'm not really sure? Is it for people looking for genuine HELP, SUPPORT and to SHARE or is it for people to shout and rant and stamp their feet like 2 year olds. Think of giving advice like this...You can either throw a...
  11. M

Photos!!! 5 Minute old babies

Wow! Wot a kick in the teeth for sharing I cannot believe how absolutely SNOTTY and BIT**Y some of these posts have been... Even the administrator had to warn CAUTION! I came to this site Looking for Help NOT a ripping to shreds and sla++ing off. How much nicer to say... 'Vee, Im a little...
  12. M

Letting me watch... It made me well-up inside, what a huge blessing to be able to watch first hand such a marvelous once-in-a-lifetime moment...Especially when everything I'de read said they give birth at night... I just wish I had kept the kids off school, So did they LOL!;) Katie my 8 yr...
  13. M

nest box... I did try buying one... to no avail locally. I used a large shoe box and put her nest in that but she tipped it right over with her head. (She didnt like the litter tray I bought for her b4 either). The next day she destroyed the first nest she made...She is much happier with it her...
  14. M

Our 9 mnth old bun Merlieah suprised us Tuesday morning by having built a nest in the hutch, We moved her and the nest indoors away from dad. On Wed she destroyed the nest,pulling it apart and eating most of it. After reading that rabbits will only pull fur once, I became more than a little...
  15. M

Help Pregnant Bun.

Merliah has come inside I was so worried about Merliah "kindling" outside that I have bought her in, that way there is no risk of the babies getting too cold and dying of exposure. I'de hate for any to die due to my lack of proper care. I'm more nervous than mummy-to-be is...:p She is happy...
  16. M

Help Pregnant Bun.

Ive just been out to the hutch and found a lovely lil ple of bunny fluff. Im guessing she is pregnant. I have a couple of Q's...When do they tend to start pulling fluff and nesting in the gestation period? Ie. is she due very soon? Do I need to bring Mum inside?... Im rather worried about the...
  17. M

2 new bunnies

xBunnies on Sale! thats so funny. Cute buns
  18. M

Please help. My Bun is missing toes!

Thank You! Thank u ladies for your help and gr8 advice. We will take extra care of our Chock. x
  19. M

Nope! definatly missing toes here. Well this is the pic of lil Chock's feet. As u can see there is a lil stump for toe #2 but #1 is definatley not there. I'm guessing this must be a birth defect. I've certainly not found any bits of toe laying around. I think the little red dot is where it...
  20. M

I'll check him again l8r. I'l let him calm down a lil b4 I check him again but I'm sure there wasn't even any buds. There isnt really anything to catch his toes on. Love U Chock! :love: Thanks for the nice welcome! VEE PS: Flora is beaUtiful !
Back