• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

advice on dog crates

i know its rediculose i was so upset when i found out mine was too small
  2. K

advice on dog crates

sori its probs my hormones in due bby 2moz n all i can think bout is my rabbit
  3. K

advice on dog crates

and u made me feel lyk i was being cruel by thinkin i wud just use a crate. i dnt wanna argue i came on here 4 advice
  4. K

looking for new housing...

wow that looks brilliant
  5. K

advice on dog crates

thanx :)
  6. K

advice on dog crates

u shouldnt just assume i was going to use a crate, you could ov asked, i was plannin on having an 8 pannel pen attached, im trying to do whats best for my rabbit, when i got her i was told her 4x2x2 hutch was all she would need, they obviously lied since i found out on here its tiny, i hav her...
  7. K

advice on dog crates

there was some good pics on that thread got a few ideas, em no she hates lyin on soft things iv tried pillows blankets ect, so dont know where she will sleep in th crate, in her hutch she pushes the woodshavings out the way and flops herself on the wood
  8. K

advice on dog crates

oooh sounds fun, i hope she will lyk it im exited now lol. emm she hasnt got a litter tray in her hutch, and wen we first got her wen we let her run round th sitting room we put newspsper in th corner and she wud use that but recently she either holds it in til she goes bk in her hutch or has...
  9. K

advice on dog crates

she was ment to be an outdoor bunny, but my 3 year old wudnt let me put her outside so iv got the hutch inside which isnt working as you can imagine
  10. K

advice on dog crates

www.ukdogcrate.co.uk has a 48'' one do u think that 1 would be ok it has a metal tray
  11. K

advice on dog crates

aw thanx, my poor rabbit is in a bearly 4ft hutch the pet shop said it was ok size, i didnt realise till i joined here its tiny
  12. K

advice on dog crates

u got any pics of it so i know wot to look 4 please
  13. K

advice on dog crates

hiya, any1 know where i could get a good size dog crate to be my rabbits new home? or any good websites to buy 1 from please
  14. K

Are my rabbits hungry or just normal...?

hehehe this had me in giggles for ages
  15. K

help with chewing!

help, jess my 14 week old bunny wont stop chewing my fireplace, its made of plaster and i think she actually eats th bits she chews off. we try moving her away each tym bt she continuosly goes bk. is there anything that will stop her i dnt know why she is being so naughty
  16. K

is this an ok size playpen?

i dont know how to add the web page as im using my fne bt if u go on to this it may work. wap.ebay.co.uk/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?pix=5&emvAD=240x320&aid=290452694086&emvcc=0
  17. K

i dont reali hav a good corner anywhere, and it isnt square so dont think it wud work, i have a huge open tiled kitchen dining room area i cud put a pen and quite a large space in the middle of my sitting room. its just i dont think having jess running round the sittiing room will work when my...
  18. K

im not sure how tall the pen is but i think its at least 3ft
  19. K

they are all two foot wide, is that ok?
  20. K

just been looking in ebay and hav found an 8 pannel octagon, 5 ft all round playpen wud this be suitable for my bunny to play in every night instead of running round my sitting room every night as i have a new baby on the way x
Back