• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

As what age is a rabbit considered an adult by Burgess food?

Excellent thanks, guess that may explain why theres more runny bums without changes to his diet. Will start moving him over. Hes currrently running full speed around the flat....crazy 20min race!
  2. A

So you can continue to feed a rabbit thats a year old junior mix? #Just confused because the vet said to move him onto adult.
  3. A

Hi everyone. My bun Ash will soon finish a bag of Junoir and dwarf burgess pellets, I went out and bought another bag thats adult as hes now a year old? Was that the right thing to do? I know i will have to mix the two to get him moved from one to the other, but the packaging isnt clear about...
  4. A

Anywhere but.......there

Hey I have a problem with my rabbit...constantly peeing against the front door! I just cleaned the carpet and he's at it again. His litter tray is so close and sometimes he uses it! I'm thinking of putting some plastic sheeting down, but its going to move when we open or close the door! I...
  5. A

Does your rabbit steal?

Ha literally as soon as I had finished typing my last post walked into the hallway and discovered little carrot treats all over the floor! Someone had helped himself! He now has a new habit to keep him amused! Teasing the local cats from the other side of the french doors! :)
  6. A

Does your rabbit steal?

Ash sulked for a couple of days after being netured. He refused to eat the day after I think he knew id have to take him back to vets and pay more money! (and I think he hoped when we got there that they'd give his balls back!) He kept looking between his legs!!! :( He only steals when he knows...
  7. A

Bonding help needed in South London

Hi I live in South London SW19. I dont have experience bonding bunnies but I do have quite a few books. It would be nice to have someone to talk about bunnies to! Although my flatmates like my rabbit they dont think hes amazing like I do!
  8. A

Finally found another property... Does Ash need a wifey?

Hi I have finally found somewhere to rent. I gave up on being truthful with landlords and telling them I have a pet. I got fed up of hearing "well he can go outside" or "he will have to stay in your room"! The most intelligent answers "Really? Are you sure hes toilet trained?" :( So I lied...
  9. A

Vinegar for cleaning.

When i used vinegar for cleaning Ash just saw it as a challenge! Unfortunately my landlord has dark coloured carpets :(. Which thanks to Ash are slightly lighter in places! My landlord will have to allow it, as ive already had back my deposit!! :)
  10. A

Does your rabbit steal?

Yeah Ash steals. He also bright enough to work out when im just giving him a treat or when im giving him a treat with the motive of being able to catch him to put him back in his cage. If i have a motive in mind he will grab the treat run and hide! Perhaps he can explain to my boss why im late...
  11. A

Available Rescue: Liquirice 12mth old Velvet Rex male

Couldnt agree more. I need to move but im in no rush, ive had at least 20 places say no because I had a rabbit as far as im concerned if they cant except my bunny then i wont give them my munny! Id rather continue to live in my run down flat than move without my baby!
  12. A

Ash has slight runs!

Okay I am monitoring it, hes still running around so cant be feeling that rough!
  13. A

Ash has slight runs!

Hi I found small piles of slightly runny poo! Its mixed is with normal dropping in a little pile. Does this require vet monitoring? I tryed to give him critical care but he wasnt having it, so mixed it in with the excel pellets. Having read "rabbits for dummies" it says that "Rabbits can also...
  14. A

I REALLY Dont Need This Now :-(

It can be upsetting when one minute their licking you next they bite you. If it may help cheer you up a little I have 12 scratches on my arms and hands from Ash, as hes goign through one of his moods. I wouldnt mind if i didnt work in social care.... slightly worried people may think im self...
  15. A

One Bad Bunny!

Ash is normally an angel regarding behaviour.... he doesnt chew anything hes not meant to and just chills. But tonight.... hes been a terror. Literally... chewing my clothes, when I give him something else to chew he moves it away or scratches me. That bunny has so many toys and other things to...
  16. A

Less about rabbits more about theft of carefresh!

Exactly I will but shes not answering the phone at hay experts :(. Going to go knock on doors again!
  17. A

Knocked on doors spoke to the local bobby! And put notes through the Doors. Telephone directory is a good idea. :wave:
  18. A

I had some carefresh delivered and a water bottle for Ash. I was out so someone under the name Pingstone on my street signed for the delievery on the 24th! at 12:34. I left instructions on the delivery notice but they havent got the address of the person who signed for it! No sign of it...
  19. A

Wish I hadn't stopped to be so nosey!

from my experience working with the socially inept in the past four years its best to stick with the basics! So you dont confuse them! -Tell them about the vet bills. (but hey they all know theyll get treatment free from PDSA if their claiming!) So maybe exaggerate the coss of long term care...
  20. A

Ash is in love..... with the radiator!

Okay thanks for that. :) Watching Animal Madhouse on Channel Fours catch up. Been some bad bunny cases with overgrown teeth, infected eye sockets, and very fat bunny. :( People are soooo horrible.
Back