• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Special needs?

Both of mine have issues. Working for the RSPCA I get first pic on the bunnies. Muffin was VERY food aggressive, and also very territorial. As soon as we brought her her she established her little shed, she made it clear that was hers. Whenever she's out having a run around, and i go near her...
  2. M

Hello from Kent :)

This is the first time she met one of my cats, Ted. He gets on really well with her and they love to lay with eachother and wash eachother! He liked her so much he decided He'd get inside her hutch and indulge in some rabbit snacks! Next up is Eddy. Hes a really gorgeous little chap and...
  3. M

Hello from Kent :)

Hi all, Im new around here of course. I'm an RSPCA volunteer at Medway West Branch and love what i do there. Im a 16 year old Male and live in Walderslade, Kent. I recently adopted two bunnies from the local branch. I fell in love with a rabbit called Muffin on the first day i started there...
Back