• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Z

Tiny bunny advice...

I wrote a thread at the weekend about a Pet Shop selling under-age bunnies. Whilst I was at work, Tom went to the shop on his way to a meeting and spoke to the staff there. It turned out that they had been dumped there by a breeder, without their mother. A fox had tried to get into the hutch...
  2. Z

5 week old bunnies for sale... Leeds pet shop

2 female baby bunnies for sale :'( Normally, I'm happy to walk past the livestock as otherwise, it hurts too much. Says on the tag, that they're just 7 weeks but the woman told me its more like 5 weeks I don't have the space or money to keep them but I feel so sad and sick. They're so tiny...
  3. Z

Problems with Bramble

I've been avoiding posting this as tbh, I feel like a horrendous rabbit owner ATM :'( Last week, I went to give the bun's pens a thorough clean out. Tom had been looking after them for me for the week before as I was exhausted and really busy with work. Anyway, Tom said he noticed Brams...
  4. Z

Pumpkin is in for her spay today...

With all the costs we've had to pay over the past few years, we hadnt managed to get her spayed although Dexter was castrated. Pumpkin is in the vets right now with Dexie to be spayed. Feeling a bit panicky and sad.
  5. Z

Bunnies have moved!!!! :D

We had trouble getting bunnies to the new house as we had no where to put them! They were always going to live in the garage but we had nothing to keep them contained to one area! So, we've been going back to the old house 3 times per day to see them, feed them etc. Also been getting a...
  6. Z

Bunny losing weight UD: Sadly passed away :(

Hi, I just want to check as I know a few people in RU have experience with this. My friend has an 8yr old bun who has arthritis in his back legs, meaning at the moment, using them is extremely difficult. She's bum bathing him daily as he really needs it. What else needs done? What is used for...
  7. Z

Wildie bun :(

Little wildie bun... I cannot say sorry enough :cry: I wish we could have swerved, stopped, something. After your binkie, I prayed you wouldn't leap onto the road but you did :( I am so sorry your life was taken so suddenly and in such a horrible way. I wish it could have been different...
  8. Z

Struggling with Bramble...

We had to move Brams downstairs as upstairs was just too hot for him. Our house is so well insulated that in the summer, no matter what we do, it's way too hot. Since he's been downstairs, he just won't move. He's got the porch and he goes next to the sofa as well which is around a 5 foot by 4...
  9. Z

Picture time with the bunnies <3

Mmm mum... This is yummy! Gimme that! Mum definetely can't see me here... What's out there? Can we go mum, can we? What's that you have mummy? I have ZERO idea why they were eating soaking wet hay... Strange bunnies! Muuuuuummmmm... Attention? Please?
  10. Z

Chihuahua!!!!!!

Just HAD to post some piccies of my mum's dog, Oscar. He's soooo darn cute :love: Wish I could steal him and take him with me tonight when I go back home!
  11. Z

The BIGGEST teddy bear in the whole wide world!

Well, maybe not the biggest... But she's certainly pretty big compared to most :love::love::love: This is our Greyhound, Sammy and this is what she LOVES to do the most :) 'Scuse how awful I look, this was taken last week by my OH very late at night...
Back