• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mars

Advise pls - 10 year old bunny

Thx everyone, He is fine, not sure what happened. I took him to vets today and they had a look and couldnt see anything wrong with him. He is eating and drinking and chasing the other bunny as usual.
  2. Mars

Advise pls - 10 year old bunny

Hi guys, I dont really post here often but need some advice now. My 10 year old bunny had a funny turn. I went to give them food as usual and he was lying on a side and looked like having a fit or couldnt get up. I eventually got him up on all 4s, he seemed to be limping and hopped away from...
  3. Mars

Please give some advice - Bonding two bunnies

thx. ok, due to some work in a garden cant put them back to their cages. And I take it taking one bunny out of the new enclosement where they living atm and leaving another one in wouldnt be a good idea. Maltesers not too scared, she just leaving Mars alone. They eat together, no figths, just...
  4. Mars

Please give some advice - Bonding two bunnies

Hi, I think this may of been posted millions of times but I couldnt find any helpful threads via search of the forum. I am trying to bond 2 rabbits. One male 7 y.o. neutered and I had him since little kitten. Couple of months ago we got another rabbit - female about 2.yo spayed. So, they...
  5. Mars

Need advice on bonding

6. Mars

I don't like being an outdoor bunny mommy....

Im going to join the club of the outdoor bunnies. Hate the slugs, dark and spiders. arghhh. thankfully didnt see any frogs yet, though long winter to come yet :( I used to keep my bun inside for 4 years and it was a pleasure, used to talk to him every 5 mins.:D :D But now as the house I live in...
  7. Mars

What to use for bedding and heating?

Thats sounds like a good idea, will have to see of we can put a bit up :) the hutch originally was similar to this one but had more wooden boards instead of mesh all around the run, so we just placed the house from the top on the ground :)
  8. Mars

well, i dont think the hutch is big enough for 2 bunnies, and my hubby wont be impressed if i get another one for Mars :) Run has a lid, i got a waterproof cover for it so my bunny stays dry as he likes to sit on the grass no matter its raining nor not. lol I can easily put hutch back off...
  9. Mars

thanks for advices. well, i live in Hertfordshire. I know that winter is usually not so cold over here. If it gets too wet or too cold I can always built the cage back to what it qwas and just keep the bunny a bit higher up off the ground. Cant keep him inside all the winter and I also found...
  10. Mars

Ive got another question regarding rabbit keeping warm. I got a hutch which is placed on a ground (picture below), is my bunny going to be ok in winter on the ground or would it be better to place the hutch above the run, so he stays higher from the ground. I have just one rabbit and this is...
  11. Mars

Anyone else have hutches with under-runs? Please post me some ideas- Thankyou

Ive got similar, my bunny refused using the ladder, so I had to rearrange the hutch and place him on a ground level. lol But my friend has got also similar hutch and his bunny is fine in that, but he got a bigger run in front of it.
Back