• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Little Grey's Mouth (Pls read!)

Ok, so Little Grey always 'eats his butt' as I see him doing. And because of that, his mouth area has poo and pee color all over it and he stinks!!:shock: I can't risk giving him a bath because my cousin's last rabbit died from that:cry: and if I wipe it with a wet towel, it won't come off! I'll...
  2. R

Snowflake is pregant?

I think she is pregnant after my discovery 5 mins ago, because of various reasons: 1. She is eating a lot, more than usual. 2. Her belly is somewhat 'bigger', and just a week ago she was so thin and lots of bones! 3. I just let her out on the floor for a run, and usually she runs/hops so fast I...
  3. R

Bunny Ears

Just asking, this is not a health care question but I've noticed the buns in RU have ears that drop down, but Snowflake has ears that stick straight up. Can anyone tell me why? And by the way, there are pics of snowflake in my other post..
  4. R

Do I Need To Clip Snowflake's Nails???

Because they are a little long, and she scratched me by accident so do I need to clip them? Do I need a special nail clipper or something? Note: The scratch didn't bleed, swell, nothing. It didn't hurt much so please don't worry! ;)
  5. R

Snowflake, Little Grey, and Twinky pictures

In Cage http://www.flickr.com/photos/45982690@N02/4732271031/ Black&White Snowflake http://www.flickr.com/photos/45982690@N02/4732270557/ Snowflake And Little Grey http://www.flickr.com/photos/45982690@N02/4732913998/ Snowflake licking my arm (Video)...
  6. R

Rabbit Joke

Here's a funny rabbit joke. Rabbit 1: I got my buck tooth pulled out today. Rabbit 2: Is it still hurting? Rabbit 1: I don't know. Rabbit 2: How do you not know? Rabbit 1: Because my tooth's in the dentist's office! :lol: Add your own too!!:D
  7. R

A Fighting For Food Soloution

Ok, my cousin's rabbit and Snowflake always fight for food and they have two different food bowls. (one pink for Snowflake, one green for Little Grey.) I don't want to seperate them but this is what always happens: Little Grey starts to eat in his green bowl. Snowflake was eating in her pink...
  8. R

RIP Mr.Turtle

Mr.Turtle, I enjoyed all the fun times we had together, but why did you suddenly die? Never a day went by when I didn't laugh at your cuteness. Well, I know you're still out there-----in one secret place, and that's my heart.:cry: RIP Mr.Turtlexxx Have fun on the rainbow bridge with my cousin's...
  9. R

Snowflake's Trick

Snowflake knows how to lick people! Like lick like a dog! I was just playing with her one day and I decided to teach her a trick and put my hand under her mouth and said 'lick' and her warm tounge licked me! :DHope you can teach your buns this trick too:D
  10. R

Won't It Be Great If We Could Talk With Rabbits?

I was just thinking wouldn't it be great if we could communicate with rabbits? Then we would know when they are hungry and when they want to do something that needs our permission! That would be cool but I'll need to be a magician to do that... Just a crazy thought no reson... It would be...
  11. R

I Learned A Lesson..........

Never Let Snowflake Out Again.... Well, I let her out again.... And I regret it. Cause what was left for me to clean up? A fresh trail of poo and pee. Well, I hope you never let your rabbits out and find poo and pee all over the flloor. :D
  12. R

Kiss & And a Piece of Fresh Grass!

Really Funny! :bunny: Snowflake and my cousin's rabbit, Little Grey, were fighting over a piece of grass and when it got eaten down to the center, they both kissed each other! (If you understand what I mean!) So, they got a kiss and a meal!
  13. R

Hello! Hi! And my bunny too!

Hi I'm new as you can plainly see. :wave: And I have been raising a cute cuddly rabbit named Snowflake. I'm thinking of getting a mate or her. How about it? :D Here's info about her: Name: Snowflake Age: 1 month (and already sort of big) Favorite Food(s): Carrots, Grass Fave buddies: Teeny...
  14. R

Snowflake's Adventure :P

Just yesterday my Snowflake escaped from her cage at midnight when I got up to go to the bathroom! She probably had a good time, while I was there cleaning up A TRAIL OF POO left by her and trying to buy a new cage.... :oops: I hope one adventure was good enough for her.... ;)
  15. R

sleep tight teeny...........

:cry: My cousin's rabbit died yesterday and it was probably because its foot got stuck/squeezed in the wire cage and it was squeaking poor thing.... :cry: Also she gave it a bath and is it supposed to take baths???? So saaaad..................... Plz give me info on why t died!!! poor...
  16. R

Wire Cage

Ok, I'm new to the world of rabbits, I just got my rabbit [Snowflake] a week ago. But I'm not new to the world of guinea pigs and on a website it said guinea pigs should not be put in wire cages as the bottom cuts their paws. Since they are in the same group [rodents] I wonder does the wire hurt...
Back