• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Bunny savvy vet near Feltham (Middlesex)?

thank you! Is there someone specific in that surgery you would recommend?
  2. M

Bunny savvy vet near Feltham (Middlesex)?

Hi Everyone! :wave: Does anyone know of a good bunny-savvy vet in the Feltham (Middlesex) area? I'm moving into the area and I've got two over 5 year old buns who need someone who knows more than just the basic rabbit treatments. Any suggestions, especially if you have experienced the vet...
  3. M

I have a confession to make

that is SO cute! :love: mine (2 dwarf lops) wouldn't stay for the night they are too fidgety but I do take them for a lazy Sunday midmorning nap where they snooze with me & my OH. They like to be properly hugged too and lie flat with their heads on the pillow. SO cute! Nothing wrong with a bit...
  4. M

Cecily Sweetpea - SHE MADE IT - Back Home

Awww poor baby girl! I will be sending out all my energy for this little angel, she is so special and I hope she will be better soon!!!! Mary xxx
  5. M

advice for bunny friendly cat repellent

Oh god yeah the stench is horrible! I don't think some of the cats in our neighbourhood are fed well, they keep having diarrhea too! :roll: I've got a sonic cat repellent on order now, and it says welcomes back wildlife into your garden, so it's safe for all animals except cats, dogs and foxes...
  6. M

oooh thanks! I always wondered about those cat alarms, I might well give it a go now since you had good experience with it Thanks!!:wave:
  7. M

Hello! I thought I'd pick your bunny savvy brains on this: I have a nice grassy (bunny safe) garden, where my 2 lovebuns like to hop around lots (only supervised of course), but I have this cat poop problem: I am the only person in my neighbourhood without dogs/cats so all the cats around...
Back