• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Where to buy a new hutch?

Looking to get a new hutch for the summer for Mary and Zoidberg... Where's a good place to get one? The welfare hutch company seem good... But wondered if anyone had any advice? :wave:
  2. G

Clipping Rabbits claws

Hey, Wondered if it was something that you can do yourself? to save the journey of taking them into the vets and the stress of that, if it's something I can do myself then that should be a lot less stressful for them... Any tips etc? Feel free to say it's not something I should be doing....
  3. G

Seeing as it's been a while...

Here are some Mary and Zoidberg photos. THey're both doing really well, sorry about the poor quality but it's dark in the shed and I only had my phone! They're getting old though, Zoidberg is like 3 1/2, and Mary must be a similar age....
  4. G

Putting Mary and Zoid back outside?

Hey, As some of you may know, mary and zoid have been in a shed, with limited access to the outside world. Do you think it would be safe to move them back outside? I think most of the coldness is over with, and we're heading into spring.... So it should be alright I hope... What do you...
  5. G

Mary and Zoid update

They're enjoying the shed, although I'm thinking of moving them out in about a month maybe, depending on the weather. I let them out for a run around earlier so figured I'd take some photos as it's been a while!
  6. G

Rabbits have been moved!

To the shed! I know it's not perfect, but it's far better than them being out in the garden. They'll still have time in their run, weather permitting) as I know they could do with more space, and unfortunately their hutch is in there too, but as I said it's got to be better than them...
  7. G

Hoping to move the rabbits into the shed this weekend....

Anything I should look out for? tips to make it bunny proof (if any)? I plan on not letting them have the whole shed, probably cordon off the bit near the door so I can get in without fear of them getting out etc. Theres stuff in there at the minute, but most of it is coming out, i've seen...
Back