• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Nena and Tapla...

Lovely to see them both so happy! :love: Lovely photos! :)
  2. G

I can see...

:love: a lovely sight!
  3. G

Where to buy a new hutch?

Any reason why? :) Tomorrow is the day I inspect my current hutch properly to see if I can fix it.... :)
  4. G

Non chewable floor covering for house rabbit

I've no idea personally.. But would lino not be suitable? :)
  5. G

Excited ...

That does sound exciting! Wish I had the time to do something like that! Good luck! :)
  6. G

Sorry to be a pain, could I also ask what hutches you've got from there? :) I'm. Thinking maybe the one with the 8ft run underneath, either that or a hutch and run separate.... This is of course if I can't fix their current one up!
  7. G

Welfare hutch it is then! Will check out their current hutch first, double check I can't fix it up but I think it's on its last legs and won't survive being moved out into the garden from the shed. Then I need to decide what one to get! The one with the small run underneath sold out today :(
  8. G

Thank you. Looked at the 2 you mentioned and as nice as they look, they are expensive! So I think I'll go with the welfare place, unless anyone else has any suggestions. :)
  9. G

Looking to get a new hutch for the summer for Mary and Zoidberg... Where's a good place to get one? The welfare hutch company seem good... But wondered if anyone had any advice? :wave:
  10. G

Anyone tell me how to get bunny to eat more hay trying all ways with her

I'd just leave her with a lot of fresh hay every day, she should eventually start eating it hopefully! :)
  11. G

Gizmo sends bunny hugs to u all

Look at the ears! Lovely photos! :)
  12. G

Clipping Rabbits claws

do i need special clippers for this? :wave: sorry if that is a dumb question :lol:
  13. G

Clipping Rabbits claws

Hey, Wondered if it was something that you can do yourself? to save the journey of taking them into the vets and the stress of that, if it's something I can do myself then that should be a lot less stressful for them... Any tips etc? Feel free to say it's not something I should be doing....
  14. G

I think im losing Nemo ....hes gone

So sorry :(
  15. G

I will be picking up new Bun in 2 weeks :) update, pic p33

The important thing is that Timmy has a wife. :) I can understand how difficult it must be for rescues seeing these types of posts, but what's done is done, the important thing is 2 bunnies are going to have a wonderful life together :)
  16. G

Upset...please don't be angry !update p.90 sad news

Ignore, I didn't see the stuff on the second page, only the first :oops:
  17. G

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

So sorry Jane. He had an amazing life with you. :(
  18. G

Some of You May Remember These Photos

I was going to say this :lol:
  19. G

All fine. Shall we wave?

You have taken my waving thread virginity. It was over far too quickly :p :wave:
Back