• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Live Grimsby/ NE Lincolnshire?

Where do you you get your rabbit supplies from and is there anywhere that will deliver hay bales? I want somewhere that seels hay, straw, readigrass and allen & page food.
  2. B

when you wish you didn't know

Someone I met told me about how her mum's house rabbit had died of fly strike :( which was bad enough, but then went on to tell me how her mum got another rabbit buts its horrible so they've put it in a hutch at the bottom of the garden and you have to throw the food in really quick so it...
  3. B

decisions decisions

I've moved in my new house and the rabbits are currently situated in their hutch in the garage which is far from ideal as they can be let out when I am here but have to be locked away when I'm at work. I was going to do them a set up in the garage but the landlady has now said she is going to...
  4. B

emergency vets

Tamsin has an unexplained injury to her eye. I spent my 'getting to work' petrol money for next week on an emergency vet visit. They can't see anything in the eye and have flushed it. Given a painkilling injection, meloxicam I think, and cream to put in the eye twice a day. Shes already on...
  5. B

dinner?

6. B

anyone tried this litter product?

http://www.finacard-uk.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=47&zenid=9qe887l9ug2i91v8v1sdiq6ue1 or this one http://www.smartbedz.co.uk/index.cfm/fa/FrequentlyAskedQuestions - it say suitable for rabbits but looks like it swells when wet which I would have thought would be dangerous?
  7. B

hay in scunthorpe

thought this might be useful to some http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-BEST-QUALITY-MEADOW-HAY-/130771313183?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item1e7293e21f#ht_500wt_1288
  8. B

Argh- giving liquid panacur

I'm having a right stuggle to give the liquid panacur. I got the liquid instead of the paste as it's cheaper (ALOT cheaper) and the new vet says it's better because you can give a more accurate dose that the paste. However how on earth do you get them to take it? I'm giving doses between 1.3 and...
  9. B

How many rabbits...

does it take to fill a litter tray? 6! Toby Tamsin Angel Bobby Benji and Buffy
  10. B

My group and improving accomodation

Nomming Corriander and pear sticks two weeks ago I gave them the treats before I swept up as they don't use the litter tray for poos but I've started cleaning before I feed them now to prevent contamination. Toby and Angel Tamsin Buffy and Bobby Benjamin Buttons I've made...
  11. B

still ongoing issues I could cry

Mine all still seem to be loosing weight :( I don't really know what to do. The vet doesn't seem to know but I'm now going to take them in weekly for weighing. I've done a precautionary treatment for EC. The trouble is other than weight loss they aren't showing any other symptoms. Poo's look...
  12. B

this week

Sorry the photo's aren't the best Angel Tamsin and Angel Tamsin Benji and Buffy Buttons
  13. B

aww I just seen this

14. B

panacur and metacam

As most of you will know I'm currently worming all my bunnies. I'm on day 23 and have just run out of metacam. The vet is been a difficult about giving me any more because she's annoyed I used up what was left over from Terrah's treatment and Buffy and Button's spay instead of buying new to...
  15. B

Pasturella

I came across this link about pasturella (warning there are pics of rabbits post mortems) http://www.lbah.com/word/pasteurella-rabbit/ It says that pasturella can cause head tilt which I had never realised. No real point to this, just though I would share what I found. It does make me wonder if...
  16. B

Terrah

Not unexpected but you seemed so much better after your dental. You where booked in tomorrow for an ultrasound/ possible surgery and we would have made a decision about PTS but you've taken that out of my hands. Binky Free little boy I hope you find peace and join Blixy at the bridge. I'm sorry...
  17. B

Blixy

You weren't the one I was worried about or expected to loose. You seemed your normal feisty self yesterday but today the vet had to help you to the bridge. I'm so sorry. Binky free little baby.
  18. B

feeling nervous

Buttons and Buffy have gone in for their spay's today. Just rang up to see how they're getting on and apparently buffy is only just been done now due to them having an emergency in earlier. Another hour or two before I find out how its gone, as if I didn't feel nervous enough.
Back