• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Gave away all my bunny stuff :)

Everything; litter trays, toys, bottles & blankets, plastic chairs & stools . Aaaand, 2 big runs and a hutch! :) It was kinda sad because they have a lot of sentimental value, but I won't be getting any more buns any time soon, so theres no point in keeping it all :) I also got to meet a...
  2. F

A Rabbit's Christmas

This little story made me cry... (found here) Makes me think about all the poor bunnies who will be bought around this time of year for Christmas presents for little kids. They'll get loads of love & and attention now but by next year all they'll have is what they need to survive. And also...
  3. F

Beilidh, my gorgeous, amazing little man. I'm sorry. 24.4.11-25.11.11

Oh Beilidh, this is so difficult, but I'll try, I owe it to you. I owe my life to you, my precious little angel. I'll start from the beginning. Your mummy & siblings died when you were just a few weeks old, leaving you alone. Your owner tried her hardest for you, gave her everything so you'd...
  4. F

hes gonne

beilidhs my baby boy diasd i dont belive what just happenes no plaese no he cantbe gonw what to i do i need to do somthing anythinhg hw can'r be gone
  5. F

I dont know what to do.

Beilidh is an single bunny, he has free range of my bedroom and the spare room, and the living room when someone's there. He loves human company: hugs, nose rubs, snuggling into peoples knees, licking people :love: He isn't happy when we leave him alone, which is fine because there really is no...
  6. F

*ignore*

doh, wrong place!!:oops:
  7. F

Websites that say about rabbits needing company?

I need something to convince gran that Beilidh needs company. Loads of websites say 'rabbits are very sociable'...but i need more than that. Like something that says its cruel to keep them alone...he's indoors (but not somewhere he sees loads of people). It was easier with the others cos they...
  8. F

Jazzy, my gorgeous girl. 12.4.11 - 9.11.11

Jazzy, I can't believe I'm writing this. :cry: You were so young, not even 1 yet. :cry: I hope you forgive me, I was only trying to help you. :cry: I knew there was a risk, but I never thought I'd lose you. :cry: The vet was trying to spay you, gorgeous, so you could live with another bunny...
  9. F

Sox, my special boy. 21.4.10 - 6.10.11

Dear Sox, I've been putting this off for too long now, it still hurts so much to just think about you :cry: I still cant seem to find the words to write a post here..it just makes it feel so real :( But I need to let you know that I hope your having fun at the bridge and I hope you've found...
  10. F

Bedtime SiDney and Lola!!

:lol: Awesome! :love:
  11. F

Wonderful Little Creatures

:love:Fab video, thanks for sharing :D
  12. F

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

Everyone's arts and crafts are AMAZING :love::love::love: I wish I had artistic talent!!
  13. F

Taken too Young - Daisy ♥ 05/09/11

I'm sorry she was taken so young :( Binky free, Daisy xxx
  14. F

Nibbling fingers?

15. F

Beilidh, doing what he does best..

Being mischievous..good job I luvs him!! :love: Should I do da jumpsies onto my box? although mammy said no..mefinks it would be a good idea.. hmmm..now how duz I get down from here.. I then doo da jumpsies out of my hutch and onto Soxxies hutch..can't say he was to impressed, he...
  16. F

Just because I love him...

My special wee Soxxybum :love: I had an extremely cute vid of him munching his veg, but photobucket doesn't seem to like it :(:evil: he's being really sweet just now for some reason, super licky and snuggly :love: I loves him sooo much :love:
  17. F

Do bunnies actually need pellets?

Okay, I know that sounds really stupid, but my vet said Beilidh didn't need them :??? He eats huge, massive amounts of hay. Which I guess is great? But he doesn't eat pellets. He eats veg, fruit (as a treat occasionally) herbs, grass etc. But turns his nose up at pellets? It's not like he's...
  18. F

Beilidh's teeth..

I think they might be sore :? (I know I posted on his other thread but thought I'd ask in health) When he's eating his pellets I've notice he sort of eats with one side, and when he eats out my hand he moved round to one side as if he doesn't want to get it in that part of his mouth :? And he...
Back