• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Boxing

Hey all, Im am trying to bond my 2 little buddies and for some reason my buck keeps tryin to box my doe lol:shock:. i dont know if im just bein daft and this is normal but i thought if they didnt like each other they would bite. she doesnt mind him around because she is used to bein around other...
  2. F

shows?

can anyone give me any information on pet rabbit shows in the west mids and worcerstershire. i fancy checkin it out with my 2 little buddys and gettin to know other bunny lovers in person as well as just on the net. thanks :D
  3. F

Vets

I would just like to recommened 'Manor Vets' in Cradley Heath (West Mids) for bunny lovers like us. I took my little pal Oscar for his first visit to the vets for his Mixy Vaccination, and the vet we had (Steven Odell BVMS MRCVS) was an absolute diamond :D. Because i am still quite new to the...
  4. F

Thanks

Thank you to all those that helped me to decide whether to get my little pal a friend. well i picked her up a few days ago an i have uploaded a pic for you all to see :D[/IMG]
  5. F

Bonding

Can anyone tell me if it is better for a bunny to have a pal or does it make no difference? im thinkin of gettin a lady friend for my buddy Oscar after ive had his bits done.:)
  6. F

Curiosity

[/IMG][/IMG] [/IMG] :wave: Me an my pal Oscar are thinkin about attending a show and we just need to ask 2 things, Does anyone know of any pet shows near Dudley (west Midlands)? And can anyone give me thier honest opinion on my pal oscars appearance? lol :D Thanks, i look forward to reading any...
  7. F

Hi, im lookin for some help

Hi :wave: I'm Dave..and this is my new house bunny Oscar. When I got him I was told he was a netherland dwarf, but I've since been doing some research and think he might be a cross or something else all together. Does anyone have any idea what breed he could be? lol. I didnt go out to get a...
Back