• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Need to donate rabbit stuff - rescue places

Hi Following our loss of Tenby, we have a fair few bits to donate - we won't get another rabbit. We have a smallish hutch near Swansea (used when she visit my parents for weekends), food etc In Leeds, we have a large hutch, food, toys, litter trays etc. If anyone can point me in the right...
  2. S

Misdiagnosed EC - its a mass

Well, Tenby had her ultrasound today and she has a mass on her spleen the size of a tennis ball. We are totally lost, however i thought i would recap the story to help others 4 weeks ago, she started to have urine straining on her legs so we took her to our new vets who said it was EC and gave...
  3. S

Need some urgent advice

Hi Four weeks ago our 4 1/2 year old rabbit (Tenby) started having urine staining. Vet said it was EC and gave her the worming stuff and some antibitotics. 2 weeks later no improvement. Took her back and vet was confused. At first he thought he felt a mass but it moved and he throught it might...
  4. S

My rabbit has EC

Hi I've just joined following doing research as my rabbit has EC. I had never heard of it. Still in shock. Just to give you a bit of a background - 2 weeks ago we went to see my parents (5hour car journey) and we always take our house rabbit and she has a hutch there. We arrived late at night...
Back